1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Write and post 5/5 reviews for my property on Tripadvisor

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by thehons, Oct 28, 2011.

I need for someone who will write and post 5/5 Excellent reviews for my properties in Tripadvisor.
    I have a few properties, and there can not be more than 1 review for one of my properties per account.
    If you plan to register the new accounts now, this will probably not work. They check and approve the reviews.
    I need the reviews approved and this is what I will pay about. If you have not done anything like this before please do no apply. You have to use different IP's for different accounts, develop the account a little bit first with one or two reviews for other properties and so on.
    So there are 3 options here:
    1.If you have your personal Tripadvisor account with any previous reviews I can pay you for 1 review to my property.
    2.If you have multiple accounts and know how to do the IP/approve thing I can pay you for published review. One review per account. The account must have at least 1 already approved and published review before the date on this thread.
    3.If you decide that you want to work for me and you can register account from different IP and develop them with 2 reviews for other things before posting the review for my property.

I will pay for approved and published 5/5 reviews only. The payment will be done though Paypal.
    I would need many reviews now and in future as long as they meet the requirements listed above.
    If you have any questions please ask me.
    I am waiting for your offers at PM.

thehons, Oct 28, 2011 IP