1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying i need articles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by mszpak, Oct 23, 2011.

It is not typical order but I need ASAP. I will be appreciate if you will do it today.
    Ok, for trial I need 5 articles for limo website. Each article it is gonna be for main page for a local limo business . Each article it is gonna be for a different town, here you have 5 company names:
    Joliet limo
    Gurnee limo
    Napperville limo
    Schaumburg limo
    Evanston limo
    For each company I need article around 300 words
    In each article I need you repeat following key words as most as possible
    Limo, limousine, service, rental, O'Hare, Chicago O'Hare, Airport, Midway, transportation, Illinois
    IL, and off course name of the town, so for example for Joliet limo repeat key word Joliet, for Evanston repeat Evanston etc
    Those keywords was the most important and you have to use each keyword at least 2 times or more in each article.
    But if possible use following keywords as well :
    rent
    company
    cheap
    affordable
    ride
    services
    rentals
    point to point
    special
    wedding
    best
    near
    price
    rate
    cost
    cheapest
    transfer
    chauffeur
    car service
    town car
    hummer
    party bus
    executive
    Cadillac
    Escalade
    corporate
    charter
    round trip
    driving
    private car
    international airport
    livery
    low
    lowest
    renting
    concert
    prom
    pick up
    drop off
    area
    stretch
    package
    ORD
    MDW

and than i need if you can prepare texts for spin software for example like this one http://articlequeen.com/
    i dont need you to spin it just prepare for me

for example

orginal text

Gurnee Limo offers a wide variety of limo services throughout Gurnee and the surrounding vicinity. Our company specializes in providing Gurnee prom limo transportation, O’Hare Airport limo service, Midway limousine transportation, Hummer and Escalade rental as well as corporate and charter car service from point to point.

prepare text for spin

{Gurnee|Gurnee Illinois|Gurnee IL} {Limo|Limousine} offers a wide variety of {Limo|Limousine} {services|rental services} throughout {Gurnee|Gurnee Illinois|Gurnee IL} and the surrounding {vicinity|area|suburbs} . {Our company|We are} specializes in providing {Gurnee|Gurnee Illinois|Gurnee IL} {Limo|Limousine} {prom|home coming} {transportation|ride|transfer}, O’Hare Airport {Limo|Limousine} {services|rental services}, Midway {Limo|Limousine} {transportation|ride|transfer}, {stretch Hummer|Hummer|limo Hummer|Hummer Limousine} and {Escalade| Cadillac Escalade|stretch Escalade|Escalade limo|Escalade Limousine} {rental|services|rentals|rental services} as well as corporate and charter {car service|limo|limo ride|Town car service} from point to point.

of course i hope you will prepare it better than me ( i just prepared to show you )

mszpak, Oct 23, 2011 IP
  2. skillz

skillz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And how much are you payin per 300?

skillz, Oct 23, 2011 IP
  3. mszpak

mszpak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    tell me your price pm me

mszpak, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  4. onlineearner123

onlineearner123 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i can do the work....and i have experience also....
    pm me the price pls

onlineearner123, Oct 25, 2011 IP