1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Scam] Alert User: iTunes

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by Swift334, Oct 19, 2011.

He scammed me out of $35, which sucks since I'm still in high school and only make minimum wage. This is hard earned money for me! Already have a dispute on paypal, I just have to wait 1 week before I can elevated it to a paypal claim. I'm not the only person he scammed recently! He also scammed psmsoftware and SongFusion. Beware, don't sell or buy ANYTHING from him.

Emails: ;
    Paypal: ;
    DigitalPoint Username: iTunes

-First he'll say how he wants to receive the money first.
    -He'll explain how he can't afford to be scammed again and really can't trust anyone.
    -After you send payment, he'll block all communication from you. Stops replying to PMs, blocks you on Gtalk, etc.

SongFusion and I currently both have paypal disputes against him, so I'm hoping for the best.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
    Swift334, Oct 19, 2011 IP
    browntwn likes this.
  2. SongFusion

SongFusion Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just want to +1 this thread. I have never been scammed before, he seemed really genuine and sounded like he knew what he was talking about. He scammed me out of $40. The only reason I joined this site was to get the script he was supposedly "selling" me.

After looking through google for about 5minutes with the minimal information I have on him, I have uncovered:

His name is Jay (jamie) gould, he is 17, he goes to Worcester 6th Form in the UK and he thinks he's a beatboxer...

Clearly he hasn't thought this at all through and that paypal F this kid over and give our money back. Since the scams he has disabled the comment box on his profile wall too.

SongFusion, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  3. Swift334

Swift334 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll be updating this thread with my progress on recovering my money, I know I'm getting it back, I worked way to hard for every penny I have.

Swift334, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  4. act4

act4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can confirm that this user attempted to scam me, but thanks to this thread I won't be contacting him anymore.

act4, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  5. Swift334

Swift334 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good, one less person the better. Hopefully I should be getting my money back within the next 24 hours.

Swift334, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  6. Fuzzy Chimp Media

Fuzzy Chimp Media Peon

Best Answers:
    can we get a video or audio clip of this to laugh at please?

Fuzzy Chimp Media, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  7. Swift334

Swift334 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I got my money back, took 18 days but I got it back ! iTunes, good try you bum.

Swift334, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  8. Cucumba123

Cucumba123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is the guy http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=377999, get as much info as you can about him and go beat his ass, also burn his hands or something.

Here is some info I gathered:

Jamie Gould

12 Tagwell Grange
    Droitwich
    WR5 7FD
    United Kingdom

Have fun :)

Cucumba123, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  9. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know about the UK, but here in the US providing someone's address and encouraging others to commit violent crimes against that person is against the law - and rightly so.

browntwn, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  10. Cucumba123

Cucumba123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There he goes again, do you think I care about the law? Just go confront that b**** and get your money, I've done it and I'm still fine.

Cucumba123, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  11. Cyberbob

Cyberbob Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just want to let everyone know this guy is a SCAMMER.
    I was interested in a script he was selling, he was replying to every message i sent him until i sent him the payment.
    Then, he disappeared. He stopped replying to messages and of course he never sent me the script.

BE WARNED! He seems legit, but he is not.
    If you have been scammed by him, open a dispute on paypal as soon as possible. good luck.

Cyberbob, Nov 23, 2011 IP