1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Niche Site Magic! We do all the work...YOU make all the money! Starting at $30

Discussion in 'Services' started by Kevin T Perry, Oct 14, 2011.

[​IMG]

Now more Bang! for your buck than ever before!

The first NicheBANG service offering was a popular service due to the fact that our niche research is very THROUGH and our sites MAKE MONEY! We hand-pick through thousands of potential keywords to find the highest searched niches and best CPC available for your site and provide you with an exact match domain that will make ranking on page 1 of Google a breeze!

Now we've listened to customers and have added some great new features to each package level that will have you earning from our sites quicker than ever before.

The most notable of the changes is our Hand Over Document, which is a 15-page report documenting EXACTLY what we did during the creation of your sites. This includes a complete keyword list, our recommendations going forward, as well as our personally experienced and researched tips for flipping your sites if you choose to do so.

Another welcomed change is the addition of a complete list of backlinks that were created for your sites, as well as a guide to teach you how to make sure that each and every one of those links gets indexed by Google. You may be wondering what exactly that means. Just because some provider told you that he provided you with 20,000 links doesn't mean that you will get credit for all those links. In order to get credit for the links, Google needs to visit the page that the link is on and crawl the link. We show you an easy method to check to see if your links are indexed or not, as well as a process to index the links that have not yet been picked up by Google. This information alone is worth the price of our website packages!!

For those of you that are new to our service, NicheBANG is a website builder service that creates niche websites that are a great online investment. These Niche websites target highly searched, but low search engine competition keywords. This results in the ability to get your site to page one in Google quicker and making more money. Although I cannot guarantee a specific timeline for income, the amount of money your site makes really depends on what kind of effort you put in after we hand the site over to you. It could make money as is, but will make a heck of a lot more if you follow the instructions we give you in the hand over documentation. We'll give you step-by-step instructions on how to maintain your site after we hand it over to you. If you don't have time to do any maintenance work or just don't want to, you can always use our maintenance package service to give your site a boost each month.

If you'd like to see some reviews, please visit this WF thread: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...bsite-packages-starting-60-a.html#post4825504

Here are our Website Packages:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Package Components:

Keyword Research – We are continually refining our methods to uncover the very best niches and keywords to go with those niches. We will make sure that the niche and keyword we select for you has a minimum of 1000 exact match searches per month globally, over $1.00 Adwords CPC, and search results that will allow for a quick rise to Google page 1.

Exact Match Domain – Based on our keyword research, we will find you a domain name that is an exact match to the primary keyword that we have selected for your website. We will not use hyphenated domains unless specified by the customer.

WordPress Installation – WordPress is the content management system (CMS) that we use with all the websites that we create. WordPress has a very easy admin panel to handle all aspects of your website. We provide you with documentation that will show you how to perform the most common admin panel tasks.

Premium Theme Installation – Over our many years of working with WordPress, we have used many different themes with varied success. One set of themes that we have always had success with is WooThemes, and we use their Canvas theme with all our websites. It’s an incredibly powerful and easy to use theme that regularly costs $70….but you get it for free when you order one of our packages!

Adsense Integration – We have done intensive heat map research to determine the optimum location for your Adsense units. We place your Adsense units in the spots that will get the most clicks on average.

Unique Articles – Each of our packages comes with a certain quantity of content in the form of blog posts. Each post is written by one of our talented writers, who research every topic to make sure they are familiar with the niche topic prior to writing. Each post will be 100% unique content of between 400 and 500 words and contain a keyword density of 1% to 2%. Keyword density refers to the number of times the keyword chosen for your article (based on your niche topic and research completed).

Backlink Submissions – Each of our packages also comes with a certain quantity of backlink submissions. Backlinks are vital to showing Google how important your site is. The more backlinks you have, the better chance you have at improving your rankings. Please take note that we say backlink submissions and not backlinks. We can guarantee that we will submit your link, but we cannot guarantee that a third party website will keep your link up. 99% of backlink providers will not tell you this! You need to index your backlinks in order to guarantee that most will show up. We have a Backlink Booster package that will BOOST the number of backlink submissions that will turn into actual verified backlinks. Ask us about it.

WordPress Plugins Installation – Over our many years working with WordPress, we have come up with a list of plugins that should be installed on any WordPress site. We install these for you and give you documentation on how to properly use them.

NicheBang Beginners Guide – Each package includes our flagship ebook, the NicheBang Beginners Guide. In this ebook you will learn the basics of running a wordpress niche site. You can also download it for free by clicking here.

NicheBang Handover Document – Each package includes a guide that explains EXACTLY what we did to build your site, the keywords chosen, as well as recommendations going forward to get the most out of your site. This document has priceless value!

List of Backlinks – A text document containing the url of ALL BACKLINKS that were submitted for your site. In the handover document we explain how to check these links to make sure they are indexed. It also explains how to index the ones that have not been indexed yet. Alternatively, you can use our Backlink Booster service.

Custom Logo – The Gold and Platinum package come with a custom logo in place of the default text logo. Each logo is made at the time of purchase by one of our talented NicheBang designers. Also comes with a bonus favicon image for that professional look in all browsers.

Social Bookmarking – We get the word out about your site to popular social bookmarking platforms such as Delicious and Stumbleupon. A list of all social bookmarks submitted with be provided to the buyer.

Ping.fm Account Setup and Integration – Ping.fm is a powerful social media platform that makes it easy to post to all your social media profiles at once. We will create a new Ping.fm account and setup all new social media profiles to integrate with Ping.fm. We will also set it up so that when a new post is made on your blog, that all your social media profiles will be updated.

Clickbank Integration – Included with the Gold and Platinum package is the integration of Clickbank affiliate products in addition to your Adsense ads. We will find products that fit in with your niche and place banners both in the sidebar and within your articles. Signing up for Clickbank is required before integration can begin.

Amazon Integration – Included with the Platinum package only is the addition of an Amazon Astore page and sidebar widget. The store will be filled with products that are related to your niche. Signing up for an Amazon affiliate account is required before integration can begin.

Twitter Integration – A Twitter account will be created for your website and set up to automatically tweet every time you post a new article on your website.

Custom Twitter Background – The NicheBang design team will create a custom background for your Twitter profile to give your profile a more professional look.

To order just PM me with the package and the number of sites you would like and we will send you an invoice. Alternatively, you can order directly from NicheBang.com | Money Making Websites | Website Builders | Niche Website Builders

[​IMG]

There is no sense selling a product or service if you can't stand behind your work. That is why I am guaranteeing you a 100% Return on Investment on any website package you purchase from NicheBang.com Website Builders. What does this mean? This means that I guarantee that you can sell your websites for double the money you paid for them (or more) in 3 years or less. Where else can you get a 100% return on investment in 3 years??!

This does not even include the income potential from the advertisements on the sites. If you include that as well you're probably looking at a 150% to 200% ROI, which is truly incredible if you compare it to 401k's or RRSP's.

If you need any tips on selling websites please let me know and I will give you some essential tips to make sure your websites are ready to sell and optimized for maximum selling price.

If you are unable to sell your sites for a 100% return on investment I will gladly buy them back from you for the original price you paid. Basically you are getting a risk free opportunity to double your money....which is more than any bank or investment firm can offer you!

If you have any questions regarding this guarantee, please contact me at

UPDATE! The NicheBang.com team would like to welcome Maggie David as co-owner. Maggie has been creating and maintaining niche sites for many years and has amazing organizational skills. Please join me in saying welcome to Maggie!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
    Kevin T Perry, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  2. Kevin T Perry

Kevin T Perry Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Frequently Asked Questions:

How do I purchase?

We are currently working on an automated checkout service on our website, but in the meantime just post or PM what package and how many sites you would like along with your paypal email, then we will send you an invoice.

What payment methods do you offer?
    At this time paypal is the only payment option. We are working on setting up a 2Checkout account for those that would prefer to use that service instead of paypal.

Can I pick the niches?
    Yes, you can pick your own niches. We just offer it for people who want us to handle everything or people who are new to this. We keep you updated through the whole process as well.

Can I use my own domain?
    Yes, if you already have a domain or just want to purchase the domain yourself, we will take $8 off the price of any package. We buy all our domains from GoDaddy using the $7.49 .com coupon.

Can I host it myself?
    Yes, of course! We just offer our hosting services, TrendyHost.com, for people who are tired of their host not performing and for people who do not have a host that want a host they can rely on. If you do decide to host yourself you will need to provide us with your cpanel details so we can install and optimized Wordpress.

What criteria do you use for selecting keywords to use?
    Our keywords will have at least 1000 [exact match] searches and a Adwords CPC of at least $1.00. We will also pay close attention to the search results in Google. If we feel that we would not be able to rank for the keyword term, then we will not use it. In terms of domain selection, we use the following preferences for choosing a domain: 1st: www.mykeyword.com, 2nd: www.my-keyword.com, 3rd: www.mykeyword.net, 4th: www.my-keyword.net. We will also use .org or .info if the customer prefers.

Can you give an example site to look at?
    Of course! PM us and we will reply with a few of our latest creations.

Can I use other revenue options besides Google Adsense?
    Yes, you may provide us with your code for Ebay, Commission Junction, Clickbank, Pay-dot-Com, CPA networks, etc. If you have it we can add it. Just a note, that for the platinum and diamond packages that the $1 per day for 5 consecutive days guarantee only applies to Adsense earnings.

Do you offer bulk discounts?
    Yes, we will work out a custom price for you if you are purchasing in bulk. Just contact us here on the forum or at

What is the turnaround time?
    It all depends how many other orders are in front of you and how many sites you've purchased. A typical turnaround time is 1-2 weeks depending on how many sites. The bulk of the time is getting the unique articles written.

I'm a newbie. Can I do this?
    Yes, you certainly can. We will show you how to set up a hosting account, sign up with Google Adsense, and give you guidance on how to maintain a wordpress site after we hand it over to you. We're always here to help be it 1 day or 1 year after purchase.

What kind of maintenance do I have to do to get the most out of my site?

The most important thing with a niche blog is to be consistently adding fresh content and backlinks to your site. I would recommend at least 1-2 new posts of unique content per week and 25-50 new backlinks per week. Obviously if you do more than you will benefit more because as you keep adding pages of fresh content, the greater opportunity you have to make adsense and other affiliate money.

I don't have time or don't want to do the maintenance. Can I still use your service?
    Absolutely! We have added new Monthly Management services that will take care of all your maintenance needs while you site back and reap the rewards. Check out the monthly management packages at the bottom of the first post or in post #10

I don't need one of your niche sites, but I am interested in your monthly services. Can I still use this service?
    You bet! Our monthly management services are perfect for any Wordpress blog, whether it was created by us or not.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
    Kevin T Perry, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  3. Kevin T Perry

Kevin T Perry Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just a quick note that I have placed NicheBang.com for sale on Flippa. The site has made over $17,000 in sales in a little over 3 months of operation. I am selling because I need the influx of cash to invest in a few other projects.

To check out the listing, please click on the link: https://flippa.com/auctions/2674719

Take care,

Kevin

Kevin T Perry, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  4. Kevin T Perry

Kevin T Perry Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The site is no longer for sale as I have brought on a new partner, Maggie David, to expand the business. We're back with new packages above!

Kevin T Perry, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  5. Kevin T Perry

Kevin T Perry Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have just redesigned our site and added more value to our packages as well as new services: http://www.nichebang.com

Kevin T Perry, Feb 4, 2012 IP