1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling MySocialForum.com - NO RESERVE

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Brandon Sheley, Sep 28, 2011.

Hello,

I'm selling a domain and forum database, not the vbulletin or vbseo license. (vbseo to be sold at a later date)

This is a great URL and I had big plans for it but time just didn't allow that to happen and now I have 2 active forums that keep be very busy.

The post in the forum are from 4 feeds, one for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and foursquare.
    I had set this up because the URL has a few backlinks and I didn't just one a single page indexed.
    You can see about 1400 pages indexed in Google, I didn't check bing or Yahoo.

I'm selling this as a forum with the database but all post are with a FEED and we have zero SPAM on the forum. (new users are restricted to disallow posting ATM)

Take it as it is, the URL is a keeper, I had purchased the original forum and domain from DP.

msf.jpg

Here are the stats this year, I picked it up Feb 1st

Let me know if you have any questions.

(I've had a private offer of 10$)
    (I've had a private offer of 20$)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
    Brandon Sheley, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  2. Digital X

Digital X Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0