1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling A*M*A*Z*O*N Affiliate Website Clear-out

Discussion in 'Sites' started by kokopelli, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    As you know, Amazon recently terminated all affiliates in a number of States, including mine. So, I had to remove their affiliate banners from all of my sites, and converted several to eBay and other affiliate programs. But I still have the sites below that mainly use Amazon (and I don't have time to convert them, right now), so if you're in a State*/Country where the Amazon affiliate program continues to function, they may interest you.

Some of the sites below use the excellent AOM script (see the site footers for the link), and come with the free or trial version of the script only. Some of the sites also have additional content. Other use WordPress (see below).

Please do NOT post the site or URL in the thread - PM me if interested or you have a question (Don't post here, I'm not following the thread)

• Sale: 14 days, first-come, first-served
    • AWStats - available on request
    • Revenue unknown - no tracking
    • Payment: PayPal "gift option"/mass-pay
    • Hosting: 3 days cPanel access, so you can move the site

*At present, if I'm correct, residents of these States cannot be Amazon affiliates, so be sure you qualify: California, Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. Countries? I'm not sure - check with Amazon.

• Don't post here, PM ME if you have a question/interest, I'm not following the thread
    • Do NOT post the site or URL in the thread - thanks!

>>> Check out my other sites on sale here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2281887 <<<

kokopelli, Sep 18, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.