1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying English Content Writer for Tech/Gadget Niche

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by webprone, Sep 9, 2011.

I am looking for content writers who have basic understanding of gadgets, mobile,internet tools and can write between 250-300 words for blog. Please send me your details/previous work done and I can hire you for long term assignments!

Article Descriptions:
    1. Minimum of 250 words per article.
    2. Article should be unique!
    3. All the posts/content must not be copied and can pass CopyScape.

Writer(s) Skills Requirement:
    1. Be able to do research independently if topics are unfamiliar.
    2. Able to write on a variety of technology, mobile, gadgets related topics.
    3. Perfect command of English and grammar.
    4. Consistent in maintaining the quality.
    5. Should know how to use relevant images in the articles.

Delivery Requirement:
    1. All the posts should be drafted on blog, I'll provide you login details (after you pass the selection process).

Payments:
    1. Payments will be made promptly or you can choose to get paid at the end of the month. I'll prefer second option if you are selected for long term assignment.
    2. For first week, payment will be set a cost of $1.5 per article(250-300 words), If you sustained the quality in first week then payment will be set a cost of $2 per article!

How to Apply:
    As i described earlier, I need few samples of previously written articles in required niche (gadgets,technology, mobile, internet). If i like your samples then you will be hired instantly for the monthly assignments!
    Please fill up the below form if you are interested in this work. http://bit.ly/pZPbzB

Note: Apply only if you have prior experience, native English and enjoy writing!

webprone, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  2. workingaswriter

workingaswriter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have several blogs on various topics and I regularly blog. I have excellent experience in article writing.

workingaswriter, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  3. webprone

webprone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please fill up the below form if you are interested in this work. http://bit.ly/pZPbzB

webprone, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  4. rahulezdia

rahulezdia Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

If you are looking for article writing services, them eZdia is always there to serve you best. Our team has refined experts having experience in diff niche. You can visit our service pages or can directly contact us at

ezdi.services at gmail.com

rahulezdia, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  5. webprone

webprone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have selected few bloggers/writers and looking for 2 more positions, Please fill up the below form if you are interested in this work. http://bit.ly/pZPbzB

webprone, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  6. LunwenHelp

LunwenHelp Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    However, the phenomenon of outsourcing homework https://www.lunwenhelp.com/assignment-daixie/ comes with several negative consequences. Firstly, it violates academic integrity and standards, severely damaging students' academic reputations. Outsourcing assignments does not contribute to students' genuine understanding of subject matter or improvement of their academic skills. Instead, it deprives them of the opportunity to acquire knowledge through study and critical thinking. Secondly, dependence on such services can lead to a mindset of reliance on external help, diminishing students' ability for independent learning and problem-solving. This has long-term detrimental effects on students' future academic and career development.

LunwenHelp, Nov 8, 2023 IP