1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique site for Apple products. The site has more than 2k visit daily

Discussion in 'Sites' started by soibien, Aug 21, 2011.

Hello, I am selling my warez website, http://i-fresh.net. This site is powered by Datalife Engine.

The content this site provides mainly for Apple products as Mac, iPhone, iPad but it contains movies, music and other stuffs too.

Reason of Selling
    I am selling this website because of I have a new offline job and new study to focus on it. So i do not really have a time to manage the website. Currently there was around 300 articles daily need to be validated before publishing and more than 200 articles posted without validation from trusted users. It means the site has around 500 post daily and it will increase if you have time to invite more posters. So this site need a new admin to manage it.

Traffic Details

And I'm a noob and lazy webmaster in SEO so I almost didn't do anything for SEO. The site got traffic from nature mainly. It means if you can improve the site to increase visitor or you can hire a professional.

This website also come with Facebook page with more than 100+ fans on it. So it give you more extra traffic from Facebook. Please notice this is real fan. I haven't been used any service to buy like from facebook or google+.

Site Information
    Total articles: 32409
    Articles awaiting validation: 2668
    Total comments: 143
    Registered users: 986

If you have any question, don't hesitate to leave a comment or drop me a pm. And please enjoy the auction by bidding.

soibien, Aug 21, 2011 IP
  2. nemis1s9

nemis1s9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Nice WAREZ site. I'm sure Apple would love to buy that site

nemis1s9, Aug 21, 2011 IP
  3. soibien

soibien Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks. I'm contacting with Apple (J/K)

soibien, Aug 22, 2011 IP
  4. soibien

soibien Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, just updated new price. Please leave your opinion. Thanks

soibien, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  5. tekroc

tekroc Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, Do you add the posts or does other users?
    Any new templates can be used for this cms?

tekroc, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  6. soibien

soibien Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Posts are added by users (group Author)
    Yes, have many new templates you can choose. If you buy this, I will give you something

soibien, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  7. soibien

soibien Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This site has nearly 3k visit now and as one member here asked (by pm) this site hasn't affected by google panda or any ban from google. This mean site wil become more popular when many competitive sites are affected by google panda.

soibien, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  8. soibien

soibien Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmm. I'm very tired with hosting problem so I want to sell this a.s.a.p. And after put some aff link, the site generated more than $100. You should note that I have many downtime this month so it's not all revenue site can make. You probably earn more if you have time to take care the site.

I'm very pleasure to show you site earning via teamviewer to make sure everything is not fake.

And the new stats of site is

Total articles: 42603
    Total comments: 166
    Registered users: 1271

soibien, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  9. soibien

soibien Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK, after listening my friend suggestion, I had stopped selling my site to put affiliate links. Then my site has revenue. But this time, I had much headache with hosting and other personal problems so I decided to sell this site again and I'm looking for quick selling.

This is new stats

Total articles: 45631
    Registered users: 1354

Revenue
    I made $120+ by aff and $100+ by file host (domain sale & ref) in this September (should notice that I had many downtime in this month). And I 'm ready to show any proof for that revenue even by teamviewer if you are a serious buyer. Not like other only can provide only images which can be faked, I will provide everything you need

soibien, Oct 6, 2011 IP