1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I offer you earning 10 times of what you spend/m for advertisement from AdSense!

Discussion in 'Services' started by leet, Jan 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I wanna start with saying this is not a scam, but black hat. So if you don't find black hat ethical, this is not for you.

I simply offer you earning 10 times of what you spend for advertisement from AdSense. With a simple calculation, if you spend $50/m for advertisement, your earning from AdSense will be something between $350-500/m.

Requeriments:

1. An AdSense account. Preferably an AdSense account with PIN entered.
    2. At least $50/m budget to run this business. Will be spent on advertisements.
    3. No programming knowledge needed, you don't need special skills or something. Anyone who used internet before can do this business.
    4. Preferably you should live in a country which AdSense provides EFT payment option for. And also you need a bank account to get your payments from AdSense.
    5. You need low XXXX to learn all the extreme tactics I use and the script I own. I didn't decide on the price yet, but since I will just share this with 10 people, it will be low XXXX.

Undertaking:

1. The script that helps you earn big money.
    2. All extreme advertisement tactics to get traffic to the site you established with my script.
    3. Guiding you whenever you need help. I don't think you will need though, all you will do is gonna be sitting and watching your AdSense earning stats everyday :)
    4. It just takes 5 minutes to setup the script. And after that you don't need to do anything. Exactly nothing. The time you will spend on the site is gonna be like 2-3 hours per month. And that's just for finding sites to give advertisement.
    5. Everything is automated once you setup the script and give your advertisements.

Risks:

1. There is always a risk for getting your AdSense account banned. You can always open a new one though.
    2. There isn't any risk else :)

I won't give so detailed info, but I'm gonna do something else to prove you that this is not a scam. I will give chance one person to try this. I will chose that person from people who replies to this topic. The one I'm gonna choose will be someone with high iTrader and reputation point. So the ones who wanna learn business, won't be suspicious about buying it. Whoever wants to try this business with high iTrader and reputation point, please write under this topic. I will announce who I chose in a week.

For last, just a little screenshot to show you this is real. This the screenshot of when I got my first payment from Google AdSense from only this business. I'm showing my payment done screenshot instead of showing AdSense stats so you won't think "you can make this amount, but get banned before you get it paid" :)

[​IMG]

I earnt 1987 New Turkish Liras (approx $1410) that month, and all I spent was $60 :)

Only serious investors please, if you don't have at least $1k to invest to me, this business is not for you.

Regards,
    Gökhan

leet, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  2. giovanni

giovanni Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmm...sounds like a scam to me... whats black hat?:eek:

giovanni, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  3. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you read it all, you would see what I offered to show this is not a scam. You can google black hat and learn what it is.

leet, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  4. iBoy

iBoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you please tell me more on IM?

iBoy, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  5. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are in my list but offline.

leet, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  6. karan265

karan265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Added you to my MSN.

karan265, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  7. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can ask your questions on this topic also.

leet, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  8. mixke

mixke Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A black hat trick is good as long as its a secret and not many people know about this . So , just wondering why will you be interested in leaking your secret of making some good bucks ? < maybe google will realise this if many people start practising this and then you loose money >
    Also , sorry If i missed but I dont see anywhere in the First Post .. how much are you charging or something for this .
    O yeah .. I am interested in knowing more about this ;) :)

mixke, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  9. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I knew someone would ask about it :) The script is a material you need to do this business, and it's the only thing that Google might discover in the future. But the real important point of this business is the tricks that I use. Extreme advertisement tactics, driving traffic to your site, high CPM, high success etc. And they can't discover my tricks, even they do, they can't track it :) I'm looking something for low XXXX for this. And I will sell it to only 10 people.

leet, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  10. SEOBoy

SEOBoy Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested.

Well let me know further on IM.

SEOBoy, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  11. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Those who want me to contact them on IM, please let me know your MSN addies. So I can contact you.

leet, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  12. citruscommerce

citruscommerce Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pm me please with more information

citruscommerce, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  13. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you ask me a question about something specific, then I can answer. But if you don't really know what to ask, I can't guess it either :) I gave all the information in the first post already. But if you have specific questions, then I'm ready answer.

See what I wrote there about scam, but still some idiots keep giving me red rep. If you think this is scam, then apply for trial and see whether it is scam or not yourself.

leet, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  14. Mr_2

Mr_2 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lol what alowlife!!

Your adsense account banned due to use of such tricks now you want others to go the same road you went!!??

come on people!! think a lil bit!

You cheat on adsense and even use EFT if adsense find out some months latter it gonna CHARGEBACK !!

doesnot matter where you live!!

Mr_2, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  15. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, if you care about getting your account banned after earning 3-4k from that account, then yea people, think a lil bit :) If what I was trying to do was what you meant, I wouldn't tell them there were risks of doing this business. But if you know how to read, you would see I listed the risks under "Risks". I'm not saying anyone you will go forever with the same account of course. Those who don't find this ethical, like I wrote in the beginning of the first post, please just close the thread so you don't waste your time.

leet, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  16. Mr_2

Mr_2 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The same old scam method.

Give me 1,000$ and after 3 months I gonna give you 10,000$
    when i take your money i will say goodby!

If you so sure about it why you bother to share it here?!! you can easly earn millions just doing it yourself then!!??

It like bill gates come and say " I want to make you millionar if you pay me 5$"

Which sound quit silly.

Only those sily people who lack some basic logic believe this.

Mr_2, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  17. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You gotta be blind. Just take a look at this;

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=2158211&postcount=14

I'm saying I'll prove it, if I was a scammer I wouldn't risk my current account and go open a new one. So just wait till someone applies for the trial for free, and when you see the success you will realise how bullshit you were talking.

And why would I share such a trick for free? You behave so childish.

leet, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  18. infopages

infopages Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can google really let it go like this way, if they once come to know all about this, will they wont disable all accounts which are doing this sort of practice.

infopages, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  19. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What kind of idiot would say something like that? You have no idea of how Adsense even works

jeez, what a dork

fryman, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  20. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @infopages, You will get banned for sure, but mostly after you get 2 or 3 payments.

@fryman, I have had like 7-8 accounts, and am making a living this way. And I know it better than you how AdSense works, believe me I do. If you are so sure about you know it better than me, why don't you be my free trialer? Btw I thought you were a genius person from your past, but after cursing with -rep and calling me scammer, I think the opposite.

leet, Jan 21, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.