1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Willing to pay to who can merge my one vBulletin 4 forum's database into another

Discussion in 'Services' started by Iron Hide, Jul 11, 2011.

Hi,

I am willing to pay a person who can merge one vB 4 database into another. I want to transfer all posts/threads and members to my other forum. I will have the person log in into my computer through Team viewer and he can do all work through there. Please let me know who is interested and also give me your price?

add optimusprime0007 if you use skype and want to talk more about it.

Thanks

Iron Hide, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  2. gazzamc

gazzamc Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    is it vb4 to vb4? or vb4 to a different forum script?

tnx

gazzamc, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  3. Iron Hide

Iron Hide Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Its vb4 to vb4. Both forum has posts and members. So, I want to transfer all members and posts to the new one while leaving my current posts and members intact. I think you will have to associate different user id to the members pf the old forum. I also have impex installed, but it kept failing associating members with different user id's but it was successful in transferring posts. But it also deleted members in the new forum. Then I restored my database and want someone else to do it who has experience in it.

Thanks

Iron Hide, Jul 12, 2011 IP