1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Business Partner / Investor ecommerce start-ups

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by tkilgore, Jan 16, 2007.

Hello...

I started a home based business opportunities located here at http://myownestore.com We are a PR3 website.

The idea is to sell back-end marketing products and is a legitimate way for people to start an online store and make money. The model I am working with did about 5 million here in the states alone. About 130 per person to start the ad process right and about 20% of there OVERALL sales to advertising for a least the first 6 months if not longer. That is a huge chunk form every member.

What I need is to get some help with getting the word out and, help with the advertising costs for the 40,000 names that I have to start the process. I have invested about 15,000 in the entire process in 2006. Leads alone was a huge chunk and so far the mailing have keep most current and waiting for anything we send out.

Everything (90%) of it is done and I have a lot of content ready to be used as well as a full 2 other sites for advertising http://Myowntraffic.com and 2 full FREE reports to intense new sign-ups.

Included in this deal is WebFromhome.com and a few others priceless domains. I personally run about 100 sites daily on my own. Mostly blogs and forums so traffic and links I know, but funds are always tight for new projects.

This process has a full Aweber.com auto-responders setup for four (4) separate sales groups. (traffic, Estore, myspace, news letter). Each group gets auto responders every 2 days for 7 days.

Please note the content is written from some very heavy content writers and you can speak with each one to find out my legitimacy. I have at least 4 different versions to try to make sure it gets done right.

What I am looking for is an investment of 10 grand.

I figured a small buy in of 5,000 to make sure you are legitimate and at that time it would be a 50/50 split on all sales. We would form a new company to make sure you get your name on all as well.

I figure about another 5,000 for ads and links to kick start and any incidentals that may accrue. Again I have a nice track record with about 100 stores already. However, I started with my OWN products that I brokered and was WAY to hard to stay current with.

My new affiliation with Amazon makes it no longer a concern for any part of this process. Simply put Amazon is great for the products and the stores work great with some major upgrades that I have personally added.

My job is to promote the product and process and your job would to financially help with the link upfront money to get us coupled with some big home based business websites. The long term goal is to get as many estores out there in a short amount of time and either ready for a buyout and or continue with impressive earning for years.

Thank you ... :0)

PM ..me for details ..or we can chat with trillian

tkilgore, Jan 16, 2007 IP
  2. drig

drig Peon

Best Answers:
    As a business person, I STRONGLY do not recommend a 50/50 partnership (assuming its 50/50 ownership). Go for 49 them / 51 you. Makes the decision making and legal process a lot easier. Also seems like you need to hit the drawing board, because I see a few things (business wise) that aren't your best options. Send me a PM and Id be glad to offer you a few suggestions. Not bashing here or anything like that, just trying to help you out. Sorry to stray your thread off-topic.

drig, Jan 16, 2007 IP
    tkilgore likes this.
  3. tkilgore

tkilgore Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you are right ..that is proably my best aproach.

tkilgore, Jan 16, 2007 IP
    drig likes this.
  4. drig

drig Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for understanding my post. That is how I consult - blunt and too the point and its not meant to offend anyone. Anyways, best of luck with your idea and do shot a PM (I have a few minutes to spare) and Ill reply with some ramblings.

drig, Jan 16, 2007 IP
  5. tkilgore

tkilgore Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    By the way your stuff is great ... However, as with the of three times I have started before there always someone who want's in "now". It funny how as soon as i start on your recomendations that someone comes along and drop the doe with the terms I am looking for. lol ..Any way I adjusted the % as mentioned and really used what i had on file to make sure of my protection :0)

Thank you again ..

tkilgore, Jan 21, 2007 IP