1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Help me Increase my SERP/Rank on Google.com and Google.co.uk And get Paid :)

Discussion in 'Services' started by Khaludi92, Jun 22, 2011.

Someone to get my website ( Stream Live Football ) in top 3 on the Keyword " Stream Live football " on Google.com and .co.uk

URL = www.streamlivesports.net

Hello everyone,

I am looking for someone to help me Increase my website's SERP on the desired keyword on google.com and .co.uk

I have a Couple of Keywords that I am aiming to increase my Ranking on. But I will try the Service provider for my First keyword, And if I like him, I will be handing him the responsibility to increase my Rank on the other 9 keywords that i aiming for.

The first Keyword I would want to increase my rank on is "Stream Live football" - Am currently ranked number 9th on page 1 on Google.co.uk and 7th on Page 1 on google.com. I understand that its not granteed to get me number 1, So will being paying for every little progress in the results. but I want you to atleast aim for getting me in top 3 of the keyword.

PEOPLE WHO SHOULDN'T CONTACT ME :-

1 - Black Hat or Gray Hat Trick users

2 - People who use softwares to get the job done!

3 - New to Digital Point

4- Dont have Experience in the Feild

If the problem is with the onpage optimization, Then You can let me know And I will be glad to make nessacery changes on the page.

Please make sure that I wont Pay a big amount Upfront! I'll just pay like %20 percent upfront. Rest of the 80% will be paid along the way. For instance, I'll pay 10% upfront ( advanced ) , + 20% After you get me top 5, + 40% After you get me number 3. Remaining 30% after getting me number 2 or number 1.

if you dont like the deal, we can negotiate a bit and do it a little here and there..

I want the job done quiet fast, but not that fast that i get penalized or sandboxed by google!

Who ever is interested to Work, Please tell me your bid for getting me in top 3 on the keyword " Stream Live football " . I will go with the lowest bidder with the best experience and Rep.

Khaludi92, Jun 22, 2011 IP