1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 11 Micro Niche Websites for Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by course575, Jun 15, 2011.

10 Micro niche websites for sale. Less than $40 for each even if you hit the buy it now button. Assume no traffic or revenue. I am not tracking anything, but combined they must be receiving few hundreds visits a month and a few adsense clicks here and there. Few of them are already ranking on the first few pages of google. That's why they are worth your investment because great amount of hardwork is already done. So, forget about starting from scratch, spending hundreds on domain, paying writers and additional spending on seo. If you buy these, you will just have to market a bit to earn good amount of residual income.

Bin - $399 for all 10 established niche sites. ( wrongly typed 11 in the title)

COINMACHINE.ORG
    NEWBABYCARDS.ORG
    FLOWERSHOSPITAL.NET
    PETUNIAFLOWERS.NET
    PUGRESCUE.INFO
    SUGARBUSTERSDIET.ORG
    OILYSCALP.ORG
    BABYGIFTSPERSONALIZED.NET
    ACUTECORONARYSYNDROME.INFO
    COSTOFGOLD.ORG

24 hour auction only

EDit- Including a bonus website to the person who purchases at the buy it now price- http://stagdodestinations.com Offers are accepted but all websites will be sold only to one buyer not individually. Thks

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
    course575, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  2. spotwriters

spotwriters Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will be interested in buying

COINMACHINE.ORG
    COSTOFGOLD.ORG

If you are interested in selling them separately, please do let me know.

spotwriters, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  3. course575

course575 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Including a bonus website to the person who purchases at the buy it now price- http://stagdodestinations.com Offers are accepted but all websites will be sold only to one buyer not individually. Thks

course575, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  4. course575

course575 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Update-

I had an army of micro niche sites so I have not really tracked the revenue because I didn't want to sell them. But, at the moment, I needed cash so I have started selling them. This is among the last bunch. I just have few more left. I think, they might be getting few clicks here and there because some of them are ranking in the first few pages. Overall, some sites require only little marketing to earn at least $2 to $3 a day individually. That was my plan though to earn at least that much from each site by improving the rankings. Here are some of the rankings.

-keyword- "flowers hospital"-page 2 google- per click- 1.41 (flowershospital.net)

-keyword- "oily scalp" page 2 google per click 1.11 (oilyscalp.org)

-www.acutecoronarysyndrome.info is ranking for three different keywords in the first two page- acute coronary syndrome definition, what is acute coronary syndrome and for acute coronary syndrome symptoms

-petuniaflowers.net is ranking for three different keywords in the first two page of google - (petunia flowers, all year round flowers, flowers that last all year round)

I had personally chosen keywords that are giving more than $1 a click because as I said the sites were built for myself.

Anyways, the auction has few hours left. I am open for offers.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
    course575, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  5. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, if you don't find someone that is going to buy them all, let me know, because I'm interested in a few of them..

Thanks!
    GC

GuruCreation, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  6. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Would it be possible for you to send me some more info on this site? PETUNIAFLOWERS.NET

As in traffic, monthly earnings from adsense and so-on?

Thanks
    GC

GuruCreation, Jun 16, 2011 IP