1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Save Yourself] AlertPay is now Scam!

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by tsharkar, Jun 3, 2011.

Hello my dear DF friends,
    Alertpay is now scam! Please do not deposit your money with Alertpay. And do not received any amount by alertpay.

I think that is very shock news for you. But it is real.

Someone reported to VeriSign cause alertpay hold on there account without reason. Now VeriSign deleted alertpay EV SSl seal from there database.

Currently you can see alertpay used GeoTrust.but there seal from VeriSign. But VeriSign seal says.

[​IMG]

You can also find Alexa review to sure yourself alertpay is now scam! Already they Close/ Hold On/ Restrict/ Terminate peoples account.

You can find out more info contact with me. I am also a victim alertpay. My account also close without notification.

My account closed with 360.56 USD.

[​IMG]

Please request all the friends do not deposit or transact your money with alertpay. I can guaranty you your account will be closed.

Many of thanks to you.

tsharkar, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  2. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Did you email them to ask why they closed your account?

Rebecca, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  3. tsharkar

tsharkar Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your asking.
    Yes i have mailed them 6 times and Call there office from Bangladesh 8 times. Always they said supporting team will see the issue.

And they didn't response me 18 days running. Just send a email,

"Hello,

Thank you for your reply. My name is Bohdan and I am contacting you on behalf of the AlertPay Risk Support Team.

We would like to thank you for the information you have provided. We have escalated this case to the concerning department who will investigate this issue further and contact you as soon as possible.

In order to ensure your issue is attended to as soon as possible, please refrain from replying to this ticket directly until you receive a reply from us.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Thank you for choosing AlertPay. If you have any additional questions, feel free to check out our helpful Frequently Asked Questions at helpdesk [dot] alertpay [dot] com

Kind regards,

Bohdan
    AlertPay Risk Support"

tsharkar, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  4. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    That would be stressful, especially if you have a few hundred in your account. You may want to contact them again. But, I don't think they are going out of business or anything like that. I mostly use Paypal, but I do have an Alertpay account as well - and, I'm not currently having any problems with them. They may be investigating your account for some reason, but 18 days is a long time. They're based in Canada, if your able to call them again from the phone number on their site. Or, perhaps, submit a new support ticket. They should at least be able to let you know what's going on.

Edit: I just noticed where you said you've called them 8 times. Did you ask them specifically why they are closing your account, or if it's frozen...

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
    Rebecca, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  5. tsharkar

tsharkar Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you Rebecca,
    This is before news Alertpay has a good site. But it is reality at this moment alertpay is scam with peoples. VeriSign has suspend and deleted EV SSL from there database.
    So, what is the answer about you?

Already many peoples emailed me there accounts also on ON-HOLD. I am a business man. I am also transferring 8-10 Thousand USD at a month. So, why they are close my account.
    Although since 18 days they didn't responded me. Have called them also.

Problem is they are now scam. They terminate peoples account who are transferring big amounts.

And i have called VeriSign. They will take action about illegally using VeriSign seal there site. Should they need to call lawyer for fight with judgment.
    Have also reported www [dot] bbb [dot] org

Soon there business will close.

Thank you.

Edit: I just noticed where you said you've called them 8 times. Did you ask them specifically why they are closing your account, or if it's frozen...
    Code (markup):
    Yes, have asked them all the time what is the problem my account is closed?
    They asked it is security reason can't answer me. Mean they can't answer my question why my account is closed.

Yes, have asked them all the time what is the problem my account is closed?
    They asked it is security reason can't answer me. Mean they can't answer my question why my account is closed.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
    tsharkar, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  6. luzern

luzern Peon

Best Answers:
    I saw similar thread the other day on payment processing forum about Alertpay scam.

I still have money in Alertpay, but not much, so I don't worry much.

luzern, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  7. tsharkar

tsharkar Member

Best Answers:
    On this issue the authority of Verisign says : We don’t know AlertPay is scamp or not,
    but we don’t have any relation with AlertPay now. We force AlertPay to remove our
    security seal from their website, and they have. Now Verisign not responsible for any
    fraud case of AlertPay. If someone really cheated by AlertPay, they can file a report at
    www.antifraudcentre.ca or www.centreantifraude.ca .

And the authority of BBB said: We don’t think AlertPay is a scamming site. Our
    mountain branch investigating on this issue. If they found any misuse of our business
    policy we will restricted AlertPay’s business. If someone victim of this site and
    have valid avoidance to prove themselves, send us a email with valid and acceptable
    documents at . Otherwise complain the Canadian Anti-Fraud
    Centre or IC3 regarding this issue.

tsharkar, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  8. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Compain to Visa, get their merchant account banned then they'll be seriously fucked an out of business.

Seqqa, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  9. Dipsy

Dipsy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Never liked Alert pay, mostly use paypal.

Dipsy, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  10. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They are no longer showing the VeriSign sign on their website. Looks like they have some dispute going on with VeriSign.
    But I still believe they are not scam and you will get your money back. Just wait or contact this guy http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=523443
    He is alertpay online support staff.

newbie191, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  11. ibanezgrx1

ibanezgrx1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AlertPay has grown largely since its foundation and now have offices in Canada, US and India. Surely they are not scam but its true that they close accounts for a little or no reason and their support is horrible. And there TOS is the worst. Take some time read it and you'll see what I'm talking about.

To the OP, I'm also from Bangladesh and I don't know why you are even using alertpay with ridiculasly higher fees. I always use moneybookers and I think that is the best option in BD. Hope you get around with this problem. :)

ibanezgrx1, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  12. Maylin

Maylin Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone should plan for situations like this. Could be dangerous to lose a lot of money.

Maylin, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  13. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that we are still using SSL security to protect users of our site. It is true that we no longer use Verisign as our SSL certificate provider. We have instead switched to GeoTrust. In addition to continuing to use McAffee Secure, we have now selected GeoTrust to provide us with SSL security service for our website. GeoTrust is the 2nd largest SSL service provider and is used and trusted by many other reputable organizations around the world.

Sincerely,
    Chris Z
    Online Community Support
    AlertPay.com

Chrisz@AlertPay, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  14. redpeast

redpeast Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanxx Chris for making things clear...nd i will request you to kindly check the OP's problem and try to Solve ASAP..

Regards

Redpeast..

redpeast, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  15. mWebware

mWebware Active Member

Best Answers:
    I used Alertpay check option to withdraw money. Check withdrawal is not available for this time. I am very unhappy about this situation;.

I don't believe yet taht they are scam.

????????

mWebware, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  16. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi MWebware and all,

Just to clarify the check withdrawal situation too. If you have already requested a check, and it is in the mail or if you have received it, you can of course cash it normally. If you just requested a check withdrawal, we are currently holding off on sending out new checks but will resume so in the near future. We should be restoring our credit/debit card withdrawal feature at the same time as the same issues are at play in both situations.

Please note that the reason for this disruption of service is due to us upgrading and expanding our service offerings. We are in the process of trying to include more countries and new features so that we can offer our clients an even better experience while using our services. Along the way we are experiencing some service impacts, and for this we apologise. The need to implement theses changes is a result of our rapidly growing customer base and to ensure we are in a position to handle even more members in the future.

Thank you for your understanding,

Chris Z
    Online Community Support
    AlertPay.com

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
    Chrisz@AlertPay, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  17. mWebware

mWebware Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your explanation.

I hope that the check option will be normally soon.

mWebware, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  18. asmazergui

asmazergui Member

Best Answers:
    how come? i dont think it a scam, maybe just a bug or so...

asmazergui, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  19. eCollector

eCollector Active Member

Best Answers:
    Alertpay is not scam.

I've been using them for more than 3 years and few days I requested a bank wire transfer for big amount and I got it on my bank account in 4 days without any problems. The problem with Credit Card and withdrawals is temporary, but as you can see other ways of withdrawing money work flawlessly.

eCollector, Jun 13, 2011 IP
  20. lesterdsa

lesterdsa Peon

Best Answers:
    Cheque and Credit Card Withdrawal disabled .

This is a good WARNING :(

lesterdsa, Jun 13, 2011 IP