1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

crazyauctions-has never used credit cards

Discussion in 'General Business' started by crazyauctions, Jul 20, 2005.

This is CrazyAuctions and we have been asked to defend the message that was placed about our company earlier on and I must say I'm surprised with management of this forum that they allow for such a slanderous remark about any company to placed on a public forum.

In our defence I would have to say this slanderous remark was a direct malicious and an obvious attempt to be so vicious as to cause harm to others at the detriment of all else for their own self satisfaction. At this time we have handed this gentlemans comment over to relevant people for investigation and legal proceedings are in pursuit.

The flaws in this gentlemans statement would be crazyauctions has never used credit cards, would never use credit cards and has no intentions of doing so in the future as a means to pay fees that have accrued on members accounts. In fact CrazyAuctions doesn't have such facilities set up with any banks to entertain this idea. Our fees can only be paid manually by the following ways bank deposit, money order, Australia Post deposit. Regardless of the method to be used the members would need to physically on their own free will make the payment to our company.

All we can say until court proceedings have been completed is that the gentleman who wrote such comments needs to seek medical treatment and there are better ways to drive members to your site without saying untrue and malicious things about others.

crazyauctions, Jul 20, 2005 IP
  2. crazyauctions

crazyauctions Peon

Best Answers:
    Just one other thing, that I would like to say.

I apologise to all on this forum on behalf of this gentleman for his attempt at misleading you and taking you away from the general conversations that usually take place here to burden you with his madness.

crazyauctions, Jul 20, 2005 IP
  3. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    Well that was well said :cool: Get stuck into the gentleman, I hope this slanderous malicious vicious gentleman receives the treatment he so thoroughly deserves.

Cyclops, Jul 21, 2005 IP
  4. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    yfs1, Jul 21, 2005 IP
  5. tom sawyer

tom sawyer Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, it looks like every place I quickly found a reference to Crazy Auctions web page, there was a review posted by the same person. Not using sock puppets to promote your own web page? I also looked over your auction page, there doesn't seem to be any actual bids on any of the auctions ;-)

tom sawyer, Oct 1, 2005 IP
  6. tom sawyer

tom sawyer Peon

Best Answers:
    I continue my battle against CHRISTINE NELSON of crazyauctions.com.au Apparently she stole her business name and the business idea from her partners that she has completely ripped off. She makes out she has a gibantic business with lots of staff, but its run on a shoe string as a part time business. The server used for her auction web page is NOT SECURE and any person using this system should be very worried about the security and privacy of their information. CHRISTINE NELSON keeps posting reviews under the name TELECIA or something similar. Every place crazyauctions is listed online, there suddenly appears a fantastic review written by the same person.

tom sawyer, Oct 20, 2005 IP
  7. yfs1

Best Answers:
    I have no idea what you are talking about. Was the OP not from Crazy Auctions?

Why are you so angry at them. So what if they post favourable reviews?

You have to actually start backing some of this up :rolleyes:

yfs1, Oct 20, 2005 IP
  8. yfs1

Best Answers:
    Ok through 30 seconds of research I found this:

Tom Sawyers real details

Nick Balgowan
    V E R Y O W N W E B.
    http://www.veryownweb.com
    PO Box 2126, Ellenbrook, Western Australia 6069
    Tel: (+61).8.9296.9868 Fax: (+61).8.9296.9872

and he never actually paid with Credit Card

he paid with Paypal

If they defrauded you, you could have got your money back...But guess what - You didn't

Imagine what I would find if I actually spent more then 2 minutes :rolleyes:

yfs1, Oct 20, 2005 IP
  9. macdesign

macdesign Peon

Best Answers:
    Well Tom and his friends sure have been busy posting under various aliases just like crazy auctions has - looks like this battle has been going on for months - who knows what's really behind this?

See also Huckle Berryfin and Telecia

As pointed out in some forum somewhere - it seems it's not a simple auction transaction at stake, but two competing businesses trying to do each other in

See who own this auction site for sale http://www.auctionsinsydney.com/

macdesign, Oct 20, 2005 IP
  10. yfs1

Best Answers:
    Thats what I've said all along..Nobody goes to these lengths over a couple of bucks. Personally if I was crazy auctions, I wouldn't have posted anything and just sued this guy.

Now they both seem to post everywhere so they have no legal case against each other.

yfs1, Oct 20, 2005 IP