1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fashion and Beauty TRAFFIC | LeaderBoard Displayed in All Pages PROMOTION (Ads)

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by ajomehri, Apr 23, 2011.

Fashion and Beauty TRAFFIC | LeaderBoard Displayed in All Pages PROMOTION (Ads)​

Hi again , I have this PR4 fashion forum , average daily visitors are likely 500 Abs Uniq. IPs and now the leader board is empty , wishing to advertise your website ? it's best working for sites relating to following keywords :
    fashion, beauty, makeup, clothes, and celebrity gossips.
    i prefer to sell the leaderboard for next 6 months or next year but it's also possible to buy this space for monthly .
    the price is 25$ per month and for 6months you get for 150$ and for 1 year it's 225$ .
    please dont forget the google page rank is 4 and it has hunderds of thousands of backlinks , and at least 50 new threads every day , all about fashion industry . The website is fast growing and gaining more visitors day after day while the prices are not high compared to what you are paying for although there is still room for negotiations , the link is completely Dofollow , you just pay and send me ur 728x90 banner and <a href="" > codes !

ajomehri, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  2. ajomehri

ajomehri Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    link will be sent in private message only but ( a tip ) if you search "celebrity fashion forum" in google we are on first page ( as well as many other keywords )

ajomehri, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  3. IslandGirlAng

IslandGirlAng Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested, PM me, I can't.

IslandGirlAng, Jun 1, 2011 IP