1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for content from "OK" writers.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by sweetcrabhoney18, Apr 22, 2011.

Hi There !
    I'm a full time writer both on here and other websites.. right now I am super stressed out because my personal blogs aren't being given the attention they need..

SO I'm looking for an affordable writer that can write at least "ok" articles.. I don't really mind spending a few minutes editing and polishing up an article.. However it should be unique ( copy scape passed ) and at least 600 words. I'm even willing to help those who want help with their writing.. I can guide you and teach you the best way to right an article so that you can get higher paying jobs.. ( it's like being paid to prefect your skill ).

First set of articles will be 7 articles on Graphic Design (600 words each ). I will provide the titles for you. Feel free to pm me with a quote.. I won't reply to anyone who calls me Sir because I'm a woman.

Looking to hire someone ASAP and get those articles within the next 3 days.. Thanks so much.. Have a great day.

Chimica

sweetcrabhoney18, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  2. DreamingBig

DreamingBig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hear ya about the sir part. Guess there's plenty of guys for us to catch here!

DreamingBig, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  3. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    *tilts head and ponders that statement*

Senobia, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  4. sweetcrabhoney18

sweetcrabhoney18 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 9
    LOL.. didn't noticed I spelled write wrong.. It happens when you have a toddler asking for milk when I'm trying to work.. Nothing to ponder either way.. Everyone makes mistakes when they are stressed out...

sweetcrabhoney18, Apr 23, 2011 IP