1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Processing payments from Iran customers

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by gobinathdpi, Apr 17, 2011.

Hello all,

We are currently running a website which requires a payment processor, we already have one processor Fastspring working fine but the problem is its not supporting few countries.

We have majority of our clients from Iran, Nigeria and this two countries are not supporting by majority of the processors, we are in mess because of this.

Can anyone suggest a good processor which will work for this countries?

gobinathdpi, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  2. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Gobinathpi,

I was wondering if you had heard about or tried AlertPay? AlertPay allows sellers to receive payments from over 190 countries, including Iran and Nigeria.
    Let me know if it works out!

Thanks,
    Chris Z :)
    Online Community Support

Chrisz@AlertPay, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  3. gobinathdpi

gobinathdpi Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Chrisz,

I am also using Alertpay and I am 100% sure that this two countries are not processed by Alertpay since i had send the payment link to the customers, when they tried it failed, also i found from Alertpay that they are not processing this countries

gobinathdpi, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  4. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Would you be able to PM with some additional information? (email address) I'll get our Business Helpdesk to take a look at your account and see why you would not be receiving payments from these countries.

Thanks ,
    Chris Z
    Online Community Support
    Alertpay.com

Chrisz@AlertPay, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  5. gobinathdpi

gobinathdpi Member

Best Answers:
    PM send please check and inform me why its not working, if its working we already have a verified Alertpay account and we will be more than happy to use the same. Also please check the point no:9 which lists Iran as a country not supported by your company in this page https://www.alertpay.com/en/agreements.aspx and I also raised a ticket to support of Alertpay to confirm which is right

Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
    gobinathdpi, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  6. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Gobinathdpi,

Upon review, I can tell you that we do support Nigeria. Buyers and sellers in Nigeria can send, spend and receive payments by credit card. They can also deposit and withdraw funds to and from their AlertPay accounts.
    In regards to Iran however, I was mistaken and we do not currently support customers in this country. We may offer our services to Iranians in the future but at the moment we are unable to offer our services there.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Chris Z
    Online Community Support
    AlertPay.com

Chrisz@AlertPay, Apr 26, 2011 IP