1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Assured Google Top 10 Rankings *** Free Trial *** 100% Success Rate

Discussion in 'Services' started by handsomeabhi, Apr 12, 2011.

YOU HAVE ALREADY ENSURED TOP 10 GOOGLE RANKINGS FOR YOUR WEBSITE BY VISITING THIS THREAD

NOW YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE IT A REALITY BY HIRING ME TO WORK ON YOUR WEBSITE SEO

Greetings,

Well it's been more than 2 years now since I first offered my SEO services here in DP and since then it's been an ever increasing number of satisfied DP members, all enjoying top Google rankings for their websites.

Here are some quick links to some of the member reviews for my SEO service:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1186747&p=10481761#post10481761

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1186747&p=10464196#post10464196

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1186747&p=10685240#post10685240

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1186747&p=10730315#post10730315

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1186747&p=10785161#post10785161

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1186747&p=11130073#post11130073

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1186747&p=11247773#post11247773

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1186747&p=11821766#post11821766

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1186747&p=11947028#post11947028

I do white-label SEO work for leading Digital Marketing Agencies the world over - one of them being a Fortune 500 Marketing Company in the US. And it's time you utilize this same SEO service for your websites & online business's, but with one major advantage - THE SAME SEO SERVICE WITH 90% LESS PRICE.

Here are a few reasons why you should hire me for your website SEO:

> ASSURED GOOGLE TOP 10 RANKINGS
    Yes we provide assured Google Top 10 rankings - wherein your website is destined to rank in Google Top 10 once we work on the website SEO. Too bad we cannot use the term "Guaranteed" as the industry hates it.

> GOOGLE TOP 10 RANKINGS FOR REAL KEYWORDS - KEYWORDS PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY SEARCHING FOR - KEYWORDS WHICH MAKE YOU MONEY
    We rank your website for actual keywords people use to search for your business/service/product. We do not rank you for keywords which are never searched for or for keywords with your business name or street address in it. We rank you for your money keywords.

> ONLY WHITE HAT SEO TECHNIQUES - ABSOLUTELY NO BLACKHAT SEO TECHNIQUES
    We only utilize white-hat SEO techniques & strategies supported by Google & major search engines. We do not utilize any blackhat SEO techniques or strategies which result in short term gains ensuring a permanent ban for your website.

> 100% MANUAL HUMAN WORK - NO USE OF AUTOMATED SOFTWARE
    Further continuing the above point - all our work is 100% manual by real humans. We do not use any automated software's.

> 100% CLIENT RETENTION RATE
    We have a 100% client retention rate in a competitive industry like SEO. This speaks volumes for our SEO expertize.

> NOT A SINGLE CLIENT WEBSITE AFFECTED BY THE RECENT GOOGLE PANDA/FARMER UPDATE
    You all are aware with the current hue & cry about the recent Google Panda/Farmer update and how top ranking Google websites lost all their rankings. Our clients are not even aware of this for not a single client website ranking has been affected by this update. In fact we regained the top rankings for a new client who came to us as a result of this Google update.

> GOOGLE TOP 10 RANKINGS FOR DIFFERENT LANGUAGE WEBSITES IN VARIOUS GOOGLE TLDS
    Apart from English we rank websites in different foreign langauges in various Google TLDs - google.co.uk, google.de, google.com.au, google.nl, etc.

> GOOGLE TOP 10 RANKINGS FOR THE MOST COMPETITIVE KEYWORDS FROM THE MOST COMPETITIVE INDUSTRIES
    We work on keywords irrespective of the competition - or even on the most competitive keywords from the most competitive industries. *We do not work on any ILLEGAL WEBSITES.

I can go on & on & on but I guess it will be GREAT to HAVE FEEDBACK's from MEMBER's themselves.

So for people who are really serious about their online business & want their website ranked in Google Top 10 - I am offering a FREE TRIAL SEO CAMPAIGN FOR FIRST 3 MEMBERS.

IN THIS FREE TRIAL I WILL WORK ON A SINGLE KEYWORD & DELIVER MAJOR RANKING GAINS FOR THIS KEYWORD. ONCE YOU SEE THE RANKING GAINS WE CAN CONTINUE WITH THE PAID SEO CAMPAIGN FOR YOUR WEBSITE.

Just PM me with the following details & I shall revert back.

- Domain

- Keywords

- Monthly Budget: Please be honest with yourself with regards to your business & competition. This is an investment to build your business & profit upon.

- Business Goals/Expectations: Please mention as to what exactly are you looking to achieve by getting your website in top Google results. Sales, Leads or any other monetary gains.

- Competitors or Websites you look up to if Any

That's It! I will let my work do all the talking now.

*PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I AM OFFERING THE FREE TRIAL SEO CAMPAIGN FOR FIRST 3 MEMBERS ONLY. SO THE EARLIER YOU PM ME - THE EARLIER WE CAN GET STARTED & YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FREE TRIAL.

handsomeabhi, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  2. thehotbusinesses@hotmail.

thehotbusinesses@hotmail. Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent you a PM looking forward to doing business with you.

3. Ankit Rawat

Ankit Rawat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can i have a free Trial ?

Ankit Rawat, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  4. ArticleScholar

ArticleScholar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The TS didn't reply to my PM. I sent a message like 5 minutes after he posted this thread :)

ArticleScholar, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  5. handsomeabhi

handsomeabhi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Greetings,

My PMB is currently full of Trail Inquiries.

I will go through all the PM's and reply to each and every member who has messaged me.

Please note that some members I have just PM'ed me with "I am interested - I want the Free Trial"

But it is important that you PM me all the required information.

PM me with the following details & I shall revert back.

- Domain

- Keywords

- Monthly Budget: Please be honest with yourself with regards to your business & competition. This is an investment to build your business & profit upon.

- Business Goals/Expectations: Please mention as to what exactly are you looking to achieve by getting your website in top Google results. Sales, Leads or any other monetary gains.

Best Regards,
    handsomeabhi

handsomeabhi, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  6. handsomeabhi

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @ ArticleScholar,

Yes I have received your PM.

You will have my reply soon :) .

Best Regards,
    handsomeabhi

handsomeabhi, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  7. casachucky

casachucky Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Im interested in your service I have many jobs for you if you work on a good seo price if you can offer me a free trial i can give you a good review

casachucky, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  8. handsomeabhi

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @ casachucky

I would certainly like to work on your websites and rank them in Google Top 10.

However I will need to know some information about your website in order to quote your properly.

PM me with the following details.

- Domain

- Keywords

With the above details I will be able to quote you properly and offer you a good price too. Once you agree with the quote I can provide you a free trial.

Best Regards,
    handsomeabhi

handsomeabhi, Apr 14, 2011 IP