1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Awesome forum for sale| Premium Vbulletin skin & Design | Just $60

Discussion in 'Sites' started by thalada, Mar 28, 2011.

Forum for sale: http://www.gamerzhut.net
    I made this forum before 25 days. I planned to make it grand and popular, but then I started to be very busy in my private life so I don't have much time anymore to lead it. I was very dedicated to it and made some great things what you will get after purchasing it, so look below
    Whats included with the sale:
    [v] Unique customized Premium Vbulletin theme. [v] Great domain name (Good for SEO and easy to remember) [v] Unique graphic Designs, which suits the gaming needs. [v] Premium vbulletin Skin ($35- 1year free updates) [v] Life time Vbulletin license (Optional) [v]16 months hosting (optional) Designs: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• content+Domain+ Hosting+vbulletin license= Starting Bid$260
    • Just Domain+ content= Starting bid $60
    Vbulletin skin & graphic design is included in both the sales.
    I am asking the price just for the design & domain. Just check the original price for these items.

• Vb license- $120
    • Domain- $10
    • Hosting-$70
    • Premium skin- $35(1year free updates)
    • Graphics- $25 (logos, banners, favicons. user bars)
    As the the site is fairly new :) Yes, i am selling this for cheap. Grab it now! If you need any more details, feel free to pm me. Note: Domain is registered in site5.com ! According to icann rules you can move the domain too your desired registrar after 60 days. IMO site5 is good domain registrar. The choice is up to you. ​

thalada, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  2. mynames

mynames Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay i want to buy the forum so the winner is mynames.I hope you understand i want to buy the forum and the graphic design theme.I have a licence 4.1.

mynames, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  3. thalada

thalada Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, please check your pm. Do you have hosting on your own?

thalada, Mar 29, 2011 IP