1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling MANUAL Directory Submission -- 100% GUARANTEED Approval -- PART 2

Discussion in 'Services' started by rob485, Mar 6, 2011.

Hey guys,

This is the second part of my QUALITY directory submission service. Here's the thread of my first offering: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2110098. What's new in this second part is that, I now offer 100 directory submissions with 100% guaranteed approval!

You might be very frustrated today because until now, the huge money you spent for a directory submission came to be useless since you still haven’t got the desired results that you deserve. You’re not alone. I was also a victim to these kinds of services wherein my sites were submitted into various spam directories and with my e-mail inbox filled in with tons of spam messages from those directories.

What did I do?
    Since I have tried to use those 1000-directories services already, I decided trying to submit my friend’s site (without his knowledge) into high quality directories from PR 3 to 8, MANUALLY. It took me for about a week or so to complete my well-researched directory list. Then, I began to submit his site and finished after around three (3) days. After a week or so, I called my friend if he’s been noticing some changes in his site’s ranking. And guess what, he did. He was even surprised with his organic traffic madly increasing and his rankings dramatically improving. So yes, this service is proven and tested.

My service:
    - MANUAL service, meaning NO software used (never!).
    - Delivery time is at most 48 hours. And, at most 72 hours for the 100 directories.
    - No work for you – I’ll do the confirmation of links or requests for you.
    - Directorysites lie between PR 3 to PR 8.
    - Working, reliable and tested directory sites will be used.

Packages:
    25 directories for $10
    50 directories for $18
    100 directories for $33 New!

I’m also accepting review copies for DP members who have more than 25 iTraders but they’re not free, they’re just (hugely) discounted.

Below are some of the positive reviews of my satisfied clients:
    If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thank you. :)

rob485, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  2. JayRash

JayRash Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok im interested. Who will prepare the article and submissions will only be live/approve urls right?

JayRash, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  3. tomm

tomm Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello
    I'm interested buy my site is in portuguese. Do these directories have a category like "Regional" ou something similar for non english sites? let me know ok

thanks

tomm, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  4. DoDo Me

DoDo Me Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What kind of directory are you using, Can you provide a list

DoDo Me, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  5. rob485

rob485 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have just answered all of your queries via PM. Thank you.

For those of you who are interested, please don't hesitate to contact me or
    reply to this thread.

Thanks. :)

rob485, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  6. toocool

toocool Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review.. Like already mentioned by someone else, Rob is very polite and responds pretty quickly to PMs.. Completed the work quicker than expected and also cleared some of the doubts that i had.

There is one negative though, for a service that is slightly on the expensive side and guarantee's 100% approval, there will be no final report after the directories approve the submission. I think he should add this to his service.. Anyway, since the guy seems to be honest and trustworthy, i would recommend him :)

Thanks for the review copy Rob..

toocool, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  7. asphalt

asphalt Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I ordered a package, report was sent quick, the best aspect of this service imo is that rob will use his own email to do the submission and he will also keep track on the status. As for the 100% approval guarantee, I am not sure about that yet, I will report back when I receive his final report. But I do have high hope for it since Rob since to me is a really honest guy.

asphalt, Mar 12, 2011 IP