1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earn Money Using Social Network!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by nirajanmalla, Feb 21, 2011.

Hello, Everyone, I am here to announce really new and exciting service to all the users all over the world. If you are looking to convert your time into money using social network like facebook, than a new social network http://buzzda.com can be best for you.

What is Buzzda?
    Buzzda is a complete social network , where you can interact with people in a really different way. Main purpose of the site is to make social network user realize how important is time in this world.

How can you earn?
    Here in buzzda, you can earn two type of points (credits) with your activity in the website http://www.buzzda.com/cp.php?ac=credit&op=rule (You have to Login)
    • Credit (GOLD)
    • EXP (Respect)

Credit Exchange Rate : 10000 Credits = $10

If you have any query , please feel free to post below

Thanks for checking out this thread. Lets make this community great

Best of Luck !

nirajanmalla, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  2. wiseman.wiseman05

wiseman.wiseman05 Peon

Best Answers:
    How does buzzda works and what type of performance is required?Actually I didn't visit the link that you displayed. Don't mind but I've scammed for a several time joining this types of network. If you can give more detail on buzzda then It'll be so kind of you.
    Thanks...

wiseman.wiseman05, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  3. nirajanmalla

nirajanmalla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hey thanks for your query. Well in buzzda, You gets activity points, eg. When you update your status, you earn point, when you upload your photo , or complete any other task you can earn points immediatly. ( Task: It can be " Adding 5 Friends" "publishing 1st Blog" or Participating in Any topics. )

Your Performance here is your activity, how seriously you keep your Profile updated or how good you post your blogs . User can enjoy the social networking features in a really different way , also they earn reputation ( Just inside Buzzda) .

I am sorry that you got scammed with few other websites. But we are a good established Social Media Company, We respect the effort of the users and we enjoy interacting frequently with our users in regular basis.

If you want to see how buzzda works you are always welcome to join anytime here is my invitation link (http://www.buzzda.com/invite.php?u=1&c=7d850c6db8e24407)

Thanks

Thanks

4. xcollection

xcollection Active Member

Best Answers:
    How can we relay going to earn with this site? whats the method? payment type & system? It's look like new & unreliable site..

xcollection, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  5. nirajanmalla

Best Answers:
    Buzzda have its own credit rule , which is your overall activity inside the website, (Refer my previous reply) . Payments are Made through Paypal , Minimum Payout USD 10.
    Yes website is new, we have very few members, We are still working on improving the sites quality. ofcourse we will sure need a suggestion and help from our dear users.

Thanks

6. wiseman.wiseman05

wiseman.wiseman05 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm from Asian region and most of the countries of Asia haven;t the service of paypal. Then what would be the payment method? Does they have the service of debit card/ direct check payment?

wiseman.wiseman05, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  7. nirajanmalla

Best Answers:
    For South Asian Region ( India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri-Lanka, Nepal ) We have the Bank Transfer Service But , To perform Bank Transfer Minimum Payout is 100 USD . We Are also Working on adding Moneybookers and Alertpay soon.

Thanks

8. jackqs

jackqs Peon

Best Answers:
    How does it really work can you explain a little?

jackqs, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  9. nirajanmalla

Best Answers:
    When user performs some activity like, Status update, photo upload, discuss topics and other activity like in many social network (Commenting, Wall post, poke) he/she gets points.
    And those points can be converted in money.

thanks

10. rising_sun

rising_sun Peon

Best Answers:
    What are the policy that you use for Buzzda to make money? Can you tell me how many credit will i earn per day at list? I am waiting for your answer.

rising_sun, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  11. nirajanmalla

Best Answers:
    There are no any strict rule or policy on making money through buzzda, But we also have few punishment rules which deducts your points ( Punishment Rule) You can earn as much as you want through various activity inside buzzda like in other social network.
    Earning credit perday depends on how actively you use the site. Here are credit and Punishment rules (http://www.buzzda.com/cp.php?ac=credit&op=rule)

Thanks

12. moneymagnet

moneymagnet Peon

Best Answers:
    How long has this site been out? Does it have a good reputation?

moneymagnet, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  13. nirajanmalla

Best Answers:
    Buzzda is new service, we are a reputed social media company thanks

nirajanmalla, Feb 22, 2011 IP