1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Electronics website/amazon/ebay store A++ $30K in sales in 7 months CHEAP QUICK SALE

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ashmety, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

274286.jpg
    274294.jpg
    274048.jpg
    274482.png
    leetsales.jpg

This is a real business. Not an autopilot website & not a do nothing & get paid type of deal.
    You really only work 1/2-1 hr day once you got the rhythm going..

Google PageRank in November: 3
    Alexa Rank 1,255,021
    Links in Google 1,110
    Links in Yahoo! 3,342
    Domain
    Registration Date 18th Aug, 2009
    Compete Stats
    Compete Ranking 1,706,263

DESCRIPTION
    LeetBoss.com is an e-commerce store started by a friend back in October 2009. We started the site from scratch, and everything you see on the page, from content to design is unique and created by us. We have been working on this site since it was created, pouring hours into research and development. I've decided, however, to sell the entire business in order to raise capital for a new project we are starting soon.

LeetBoss' lead selling items are memory cards, R4i NDS flash carts and iPhone cases, in that order. Profit margins are around 15%-40%, 60%-170% and over 700% (with a possibility of up to 3000%) depending on sales or special events, etc. Currently we've mainly been selling memory cards because alone generating an average of $3200 on Amazon's Seller Central so we can divert our attention to our new venture. Most of these products were purchased from China through wholesalers that my friend personally met with and have built good working relationships with. Our memory cards are 100% real and you can verify them too. Contact details for the memory card and NDS flash cart wholesalers will be provided to the buyer. Once the connection is established you will have access to these low prices.

Memory Cards

All memory cards are sourced from a special supplier from China. So this is a legit opportunity for specially priced memory cards. We sell Sony, Kingston, SanDisk memory. While the margins may be low these sell like hotcakes. If you spend the time to advertise or use comparison shopping engines/googlebase/etc which we haven't you can make up for the low margins.

Sizes: 2gb to 32gb
    Type: Memory stick pro, sd/sdhc cards, micro sd/sdhc cards
    Brands: Sandisk, Kingston, Sony
    R4-R4i

These are the chips you stick inside nintendo nds/nds lite/ndsl. They need micro sd cards so I give people the option to pick. These were are main sellers for the majority of our site. They make quite a bit of money, with the right advertising 300% is easily doable. We rank high for this keyword niche until we neglected the SEO a bit, push it up one page and watch the sales come in. We also have special pricing for these that other people can't generally receive.

iPhone/iPad Covers

I regret the fact that we did not spend that much time working on selling iPhone covers. We definitely could have made a ton of cash. Now with the iPhone 4 out everyone wants a cover or case. We used to sell these for $10 but some sites are notorious for selling them for $20-$30. It just depends on advertising. This is the one that will make the most money in the long run. It is highly seo'd for keywords that are extremely competitive, we let the rank drop a bit so if you spend the time you can move it back to page one from page 2 (Out of 260 million pages). I can't even fathom the income you can make. However, we can provide all the suppliers you need to make it happen.

Other Merchandise

I'll provide all the suppliers I have whom I personally met in China (I have tens of actual physical business cards). Some know english and some do not, but most know how to type on QQ(Chinese instant messenger) in English. I have 30 suppliers who can provide a range of electronics. Most are computer and phone accessories: screen Protectors, chargers, cases, headphones, earphones, etc.

We had also started selling Lomography Cameras. We didn't get a chance to sell on our main site, but we did purchase the inventory and do

The site has been completely configured and setup, so you can start selling immediately. LeetBoss runs on Magento, and you will gain access to all the modules that have been purchased for the site at no added cost (estimated worth: $2000). A brief overview of each site section and what is already there:

- Inventory: 200+ items listed in the catalog, with full details (cost, price, product description, technical information, Photoshopped product images), ready to be sold.
    - Customer database: 670+ customers with their contact details will be preserved. A large portion of LeetBoss sales are from return customers.
    - Amazon Seller Central integration: account fully setup with all inventory details inputted. Seller Central is fully integrated with Magento, so you will be able to keep track of orders and inventory through both sites. This in turn is fully integrated with Stamps.com which can allow you to pick and pack orders quickly and easily
    - Ebay Integration: Allows you to list directly from the product catalog and I made a custom template for it. Orders will be uploaded to the Magento Install.
    - Stamps.com: Sales from Ebay, Amazon, Leetboss will be imported into Stamps.com to allow for easy picking and packing so you don't have to spend that much time doing random stuff. Then the tracking numbers are uploaded directly from the Stamps.com interface.

- Email system: the support email account will be kept for the buyer, with all emails preserved. With all communications with suppliers & previous customers/

- Site content: site policies, terms and conditions and FAQs have all been written already.

What you get

-LeetBoss.com and domain
    -Facebook & Twitter accounts as well as all selling accounts - ebay template included
    -A list of excellent suppliers
    -Some really ballin keywords
    - two card board boxes full of stuff, packaging material, sample products, memory card packs & plastics, TONS of stuff
    -My help in setup (i'll help you get things up and running - I prefer phone calls or skype is acceptable)

-Ongoing help (You can call me if you need anything, I'm not going anywhere. I can help you out in person if you are near Houston)

-Samples of inventory before you purchase from China so you know what you are getting ($400)
    -Non Compete - If the offer exceeds $10,000 I will offer a non-compete on all merchandise for 1 year (can be more if needed).

This is a serious business, and while it may not take a lot of time each day (30min-1 hour packing/emails/etc) it does require daily participation. We kept a high level of service and shipping speed throughout our project.

Sales

Average sales are about $25. We have many repeat customers for the R4 cards. They keep coming over and over. If you do some promotions you can easily get many more sales and repeat customers. If you have questions you can send me a message.

REVENUE

Right now for startup you do not need to do any additional marketing or advertising. Only 2 products have been properly SEO'd on the site, so there is a lot of potential for growth here. A little bit of keyword research and link building around a product could easily lead to increased sales. We also had some success playing around with Facebook ads heavily targeted to certain demographics, so PPC ads are definitely a viable option. Google Adwords also works very well with e-commerce sites.

Keep in mind that LeetBoss is more than just a store name: it's a completely marketable brand name with a company philosophy backing it and tons of potential for long term success. We created LeetBoss with the intention of eventually developing it into an Amazon style store. Throughout the past 12 months we've worked hard to develop ties with wholesalers, companies and customers, to ensure that our reputation as a high quality, customer-friendly store is consistently preserved. We've essentially laid out all the groundwork for you to start your own successful online retailing store. I'm sure that anyone with some business sense and good marketing ideas will be able to profit immensely off the LeetBoss name.

Our revenue is verifiable and is available upon request.

Traffic

Traffic peaked at around 1,100 visitors a day from mid-November to late December, when we put more time into advertising the site to capitalize on the holiday season. Since then, we have barely committed any resources into advertising, so traffic has declined. We also went on vacation in China for a month. This however can be easily remedied with some on and offsite SEO, as most of the traffic is organic and from search engines. As you can see after we came back we raised the sales back up easily.

Extensive SEO has already been done for the R4i flash carts and iPhone cases, with the cases reaching on Google. We did a fair amount of link building, blog commenting and article submissions at the start.

High Ranking Keywords (Google, Bing, Yahoo)
    iphone cover: 12, 13, 12 (126 million results)
    iphone covers: 38, 17, 20 (68 million results)
    silicone iphone cover: 22, 3, 3
    iphone silicone cases: 95
    iphone silicone case: 7, 22, 27

r4i: 15 (ultra hot keyword)
    r4i sdhc: 49
    r4i-sdhc: 51
    r4 nintendo ds: 69
    nintendo ds r4: 51, 60, 60

Reference Links

leetboss.com
    http://myworld.ebay.com/leetboss/
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/seller/home.html?seller=AXXEOAVI68Z03&tag=n15b-20

Costs - monthly:

7 - 9.00 for high speed magento hosting
    40.00 amazon merchant subscription
    16.00 ebay store (not currently used but you will be given the account if you choose to use it)

Feel free to ask questions!!

ashmety, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  2. FloridaClay

FloridaClay Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    The site is not a PR3. I've run the site through three rank checkers and they all come back as the site being unranked. The reason it is unranked is because you have 0 links in Google (not the 1,110 claimed).

Can you PM me your reserve?

FloridaClay, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  3. ashmety

ashmety Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    FloridaClay,
    Thanks for checking...I never claimed that it is CURRENTLY PR3. The pr was indeed 3 in november. I brought the site down since mid december since I ran out of inventory and that affected the pr. I then just brought it back up and updated the inventory to 0 since I didn't realize that....I am confident it will again pick up once the crawlers see it..
    Forgive me if I'm mistaken but SEO is not my strongest skill.. if you go to google and type site:leetboss.com I get 1,220 results from leetboss.com. so I am not sure where you see 0 links. ill pm you the reserve..

Do your due diligence and ask me more questions...this is 100% a legit site and I have nothing to hide.

http://www.google.com/search?source...&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&fp=d87fcfdb2e6b7745

ashmety, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  4. FloridaClay

FloridaClay Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Yep, I see now that you say PR3 in November. Concerning the links, I think you mean 1220 of your site's pages indexed in Google, not 1220 links. Links would be indicative of backlinks, not pages (in my mind anyway). I'm showing 0 links in Google...

In light of your latest comments about the site being down, do you have current traffic stats?

FloridaClay, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  5. ashmety

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes you're 100% correct...again, I am not an SEO expert so I don't know all the lingo....current traffic stats are < 100 uniques per day (i brought the site up only few days ago) however this should not affect the sales much since 90% of the previous sales were direct customers from the amazon store...so SEO was not really involved...that's why I'm saying it's GREAT for somebody that knows SEO and can bring customers straight from google. the site comes with a lifetime license of Camiloo Amazon (that by itself i believe now is £499 check camiloo.co.uk and the eBay module $200. You manage a single inventory system which controls both amazon & eBay)

ashmety, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  6. ashmety

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bin dropped to $4,500

ashmety, Jan 25, 2011 IP
  7. ashmety