1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Power tool related Adsense microsite (MFA) | 1yr old | near to expire | quick sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by zoltkin, Jan 17, 2011.

Domain: http://routertableaccessoriesreview.com/
    Free push:goddady.com
    Expire: Jan 23, 2011

It is a 1 page original content MFA microsite. It is near to expire (Jan 23) and i have no time to develop this site.
    I have had this site for a year, i did put content and a little initial promotion but i was busy in other projects and forgot about it a bit.
    It is great opportunity to someone who want to start an tool related site, you can get a 1yr domain, you know, it is better than a brand new domain to the google eyes.

I want a quick sale guys :)

zoltkin, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  2. siteseer

siteseer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Is this an auction?
    Bid $5

siteseer, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  3. zoltkin

zoltkin Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is not an auction because this is a trivial sell, it is a very simple site and i want to close a sell asap, i want to hear a few offers but i expect to sell it in a couple of days at most.

zoltkin, Jan 17, 2011 IP