1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Freelancer.com has no sense about justice and has worst support.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by umarbukhari, Dec 8, 2010.

I was in dispute with a client on www.freelancer.com for what I did pay all the fee. The client clearly stated in the PM that

"About checking this problem on other computers,i don't have the posibility to test it on others PC's,but actually you and the other past providers on my previouse projects are playing exactly that role,i think i am right."

That means the problem was only in his pc. Not in the script. But www.freelancer.com support did not look at these lines and and award the dispute to the other party. Now i m trying to post comment about the client there. There is clearly mentioned on comments form that "Maximum 1000 characters" But I m trying to post my comments from about 30 minuts but it displays an error again and again that
    "ERRORS OCCURED
    Comment must be less than 1000 characters in length"

Just think about it. Does my comments have more than 1000 chracters?

it is here

(freelancer.com justice... Freelancer is also not supportive for providers. They are Big liar than all others, have no sense about justice, just trying to hide facts for their little commission.
    Just look at the clients word that how much sense he has about the computer.
    "i'm sorry but when i installed the "teamviewer" software it messed up my PC and i have not been able to connect to internet,so i uninstalled it and obviously we will have to find another way to find out where is the problem."
    Not only this but also look at here that he is trying to save himself with false reasons.
    "About checking this problem on other computers,i don't have the posibility to test it on others PC's,but actually you and the other past providers on my previouse projects are playing exactly that role,i think i am right."
    He is not only unable to check the problem on other computers, and still he is right when other developers are saying that there is no problem in the script.)

www.freelancer.com is charging us the maximum fee as compare to all other freelancing sites but providing us 0% benifit against it.

You can see clearly that client is saying that all developers were unable to find any problem in his site, that means the problem was in his pc. But freelancer.com did not take any attention to these lines.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
    umarbukhari, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  2. raisunny

raisunny Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It’s not good; they should have to go through the problem and see who is wrong, then make their judgment. They have world’s largest outsourcing platform and they have to take care of every matter. I trust them and they will look after this matter ASAP.

raisunny, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  3. umarbukhari

umarbukhari Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest the freelancer's support team that if some client post report incomplete to some provider then it also should be visible in buyers profile so that providers can come to know that how much report incomplete that buyer has posted. But no use.......

Freelancer is not actually making their system batter. Freelancer is only trying to update the layouts. Not taking attention to serious issues.

umarbukhari, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  4. umarbukhari

umarbukhari Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is a clear example of stupid suport team. That thay were unable to find out the dispute withing their system. Look at the live chat with Freelancer support team member "ROB"

========================

Rob: Because the dispute 165 is with Sanjay but it is already resolved.
    Umar Bin Saghir: means?
    Umar Bin Saghir: oh sorry.
    Umar Bin Saghir: the dispute is between angelsdev and asdink1
    Umar Bin Saghir: Project Name: Facebook login connect integration ...
    Dispute: angelsdev vs asdink1 (active)

Umar Bin Saghir: it is new dispute system.
    Umar Bin Saghir: not old.
    Rob: I see. Let me check.
    Rob: As I check, it is definitely the new dispute system.
    Rob: As much as I would like to assist you, we do not have access to the new dispute system.
    Umar Bin Saghir: http://www.freelancer.com/dispute/disputestage.php?id=165
    Rob: It is a confidential system, and the dispute team is the only people who has access to it.
    Umar Bin Saghir: wow....
    Umar Bin Saghir: what a great service?
    Umar Bin Saghir: then why are you here?
    Rob: I suggest that you lodge a ticket instead pertaining to the dispute.
    Umar Bin Saghir: every time when I try to talk live team. they suggest me to open a ticket.
    Umar Bin Saghir: will you add this chat in tickets?
    Umar Bin Saghir: where I can check out this conversation at any time?
    Rob: We record all chat sessions all the time.
    Umar Bin Saghir: but can not put it in users profile from where they can check it.
    Umar Bin Saghir: you guys are wasting time on updating the layouts of site and other useless things
    Umar Bin Saghir: but not to make your system excellent.
    Rob: We are continuously trying to improve Freelancer.com ( We are hearing this statement from over a lot of months and waht they improve.. just the membership fee, that increased from $12 to $25.).

umarbukhari, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  5. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah I agree they suck I have 100s locked away in escrow, waiting for ppl to finish their jobs, some of which never even tried and gave up, so i have to dispute it, wait days for no reply from the worker, give them $5 to escalate the claim and wait another 5 days and then finally get my money back. It's BS the way the system works, you have non English workers who jump on every job thinking that they are capable of it... or don't bother to read it at all. So it costs me $5 to create the job, escrow more cash, then $5 to create the dispute... it's fcked.

thsadmin, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  6. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What did you expect hugs and kisses . Whit the prices involved overthere it's bound to have a shitload of scamers . The 1st time someone asked me to work trough freelancer I ran like hell . There is no guarantee for any party involved .

ApocalypseXL, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  7. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is why I dont like freelancer and because of some issue like this I have left freelancer and join odesk who have some great staffs and I found them whenever I need them instantly.

shuvo, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  8. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As bad as Freelancer is with their hugs and kisses - it's much more reliable than this forum... with their willy nilly rules and scammers here.

thsadmin, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  9. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you fail to do your due diligence on researching the individual or company you're considering hiring for project before escrowing your money the blame falls on you not Freelancer. The same goes for the buyer you're considering working with on their project. That's why they have a Feedback review, learn to utilize it before hiring or bidding on a project.

muffet, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  10. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yup... learnt that one pretty quick, you also find that ppl/members even with good trader reviews can be shit... as they are sometimes bogged down in work or in some circumstances can't deliver what they used to... which happened to me.

11. gambit2k10

gambit2k10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone! Just a friendly reminder to all of us, before we start working on a project, we have all the time in the world to ask questions and get accurate answers that will help us better understand our capabilities in reaching project completion in due time. For every issue that may arise, we can always communicate with our employer to compromise and look for better ways to finish the project on time. I simply believe that if we always have a clear communication with our employers, then we'll be able to give them excellent service, so they will be more than happy to pay us at the right moment. I've had my ups & downs with all freelancing sites available online, so far only one can keep up to my high standards and security of my funds, sorry for the rest but it's GAF!

gambit2k10, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  12. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    same here. ask a coder to do a similar theme on a site, never asked or implied
    for him to go and rip the site in order to do the work...thought he would
    do something similar, not actually go out and steal the work, and say here it is, im done...

dscurlock, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  13. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hahaha yeah a classic example!! I look at nationality now... I also love copy and paste replies that have nothing to do with your project.

14. almedajohnson

almedajohnson Peon

Best Answers:
    I had bid on freelancer before sometime but fortunately or unfortunately I couldn't get any projects from there as I got m,y own clients online but according to me it was good for me as i had not any situation where need to face this poor support from there :D

almedajohnson, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  15. umarbukhari

umarbukhari Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you are right.

But please try to understand my point.

If you are a buyer and hire some one. You will post a report incomplete to some one. It will never show up in your profile. Then how will you come to know that the buyer is scammer??

You may look at my profile that my ratings are 10/10. that means 100% till 116 reviews. Can you think that after such experience I can fail to solve out this problem? I actually find out the problem that was in his pc. He was not accepting it. Even all 6 providers told him this thing.

Here is my profile You may visit.

http://www.freelancer.com/users/feedback_709741.html

And it is a challenge for you to find out some profile on freelancer with 10 out of 10 rating with even 1 report incomplete.

What can you do if buyer start blackmailing you. Or have no sense about computer or web...?

When we try to tell freelancer's team that there are bugs or this rule needs to be change. They dont take any attention. But they are only trying to change layouts or useless features that are only help them to earn more and more.

umarbukhari, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  16. umarbukhari

umarbukhari Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok. I will open up a project and will award to you "gambit2k10" with proper way, I will also put the amount in escrow. I can challenge you that I will post a report incomplete to you and will also get back my escrow and you will unable to do anything.

The thing you said that we can communicate the buyers with proper way. Can you imaging that we do about 75 PM with buyer to solve out the problem. But he did not seems to payme. The only one option was left. Send him all source, cancel the escrow and he will cancel the project. Do you think it is a good way? Will you pay your efforts for free? I m waiting for your reply.

17. umarbukhari

umarbukhari Peon

Best Answers:
    Please look at this,

"This is a message to confirm that your dispute for project Facebook login connect integration ... has been resolved and you have won the dispute.
    The result of arbitration is:
    $60 USD has been paid to asdink1
    $0 USD has been paid to you.

Your arbitration fee of $5.00 USD has also been refunded.

Contact our support

Regards,
    Freelancer.com
    Have a website or blog? Make great money with FreelancerCash!
    To find out more go to http://www.freelancer.com/

ID: 709741"

It is an email from freelancer to me.

When you read first line you think that you have won. But at the end you will come to know that you have lost. By this example you guys can imagine HOW BAD SYSTEM OF WWW.FREELANCER.COM

Does it make sense?

18. umarbukhari

umarbukhari Peon

Best Answers:
    Now you guys can imagine that how fast the freelancer's system,

here is my profile where everybody can see that I did not make any proposal on freelancer after 2nd December, Now I m getting email from them that I m sharing my contact details there....

http://www.freelancer.com/users/709741.html

It is 16th Dec today.
    (All jobs that I win after 2nd Dec, posted by my permanent clients. That means I already have their contact details.)

Please have a look on email syntax

"You are being issued a formal warning due to posting contact information in bids.

Further infractions may result in additional penalties that may include suspension of your account.

Contact our support

Regards,
    Freelancer.com
    Have a website or blog? Make great money with FreelancerCash!
    To find out more go to http://www.freelancer.com/

ID: 709741

� Copyright Freelancer Technology Pty Limited. All Rights Reserved."

They are now trying to suspend or delete my id... and making false reasons... Let's wait...

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
  19. umarbukhari

umarbukhari Peon

Best Answers:
    Here I m quoting a paragraph from freelancer's support representative, His name is "Maria Cristina --- Posted On: 17 Dec 2010 6:12 PM"

"An incomplete report works both ways. We give both parties to leave their comments on the project. Normally the buyer puts a comment first stating his experience with the provider that he has worked with. You can add detailed comments so it will also warn providers why the project didn't work out and knowing this will make them think twice to work with the buyer."

Here is an example of that how true these wordings are.

Here is my profile on freelancer.com
    http://www.freelancer.com/users/feedback_709741.html

Where you can easily find out that a user with the user id "asdink1" has posted a report incomplete to me. Where you can also see that I have posted my comments there. If the statement of freelancer support member is true then can any body show me that where is in the profile of "asdink1" that he has posted a report incomplete to any project?

Here is his profile link
    http://www.freelancer.com/users/1288026.html

Here is another statement,

"Avoiding incomplete reports is inevitable but can be minimized, not all users here in our website has honest intentions as you do but this will help everybody in identifying who works professionally and who doesn't."

How can they say me that you are not honest? the first statement clearly shows that who is honest and who is fraud. Freelancer is wrong in their own statement then how can they blame on me? What is the proof that I was not honest and the buyer was honest?

Freelancer is the biggest fraud party this time.

umarbukhari, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  20. StephanieMojica

StephanieMojica Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't had the best of luck with Freelancer.com for work or hiring...I prefer oDesk.com and Guru.com

Sorry about all the drama. Good luck, peace, and prosperity. - Stephanie

StephanieMojica, Dec 17, 2010 IP