1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling In Depth Personal Adsense Optimization For Your Website (maximize your revenue fast!)

Discussion in 'Services' started by Laceygirl, Dec 6, 2010.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi Everyone,

Introduction
    Everywhere I in Digitalpoint I keep seeing the same questions. People always ask "I have xxx or xxxxxxx/UV per day but I am only earning _____ with adsense, how can I increase this?"
    To be honest adsense optimization is an art and getting random common adsense knowledge replies at DP just does not cut it. There is so much to adsense that does not meet an eye and it takes months and even years to learn. Lots of people who are very successful with SEO and traffic are not as blessed with adsense revenue.
    If you are looking for a way to skip the long costly trial and error process of adsense optimization then this service is perfect for you.

My Background
    -I've been successfully receiving payments from adsense for over 3yrs
    -I have currently work with many other PPC networks such as Ad Engage, Kontera, funclicks, Mochi Ads, etc
    -I have worked with several affiliates like amazon, CJ, cafepress, etc
    -I have great knowledge of SEO, keywords, and everything that has an effect on adsense

My Service
    Firstly my service is not some ripoff Ebook that I just give out. My report will a full write up by myself writing a plan on how I would setup your site for revenue. I will personally spend hrs on your site looking for any possible way to maximize the earnings through adsense
    -I will give my professional advice on:
    -what size ad to use, where on your site, what style, and why.
    -I will check to see any spot that your site may be breaking the TOS of google to avoid being banned.
    -I will be checking any possible problem with your content that may be causing issues getting you lower paying clicks, less traffic, or less clicks.
    -I will include many screenshots in order to show you visually
    In the end your you adsense will be fully optimized and you shouldn't need to worry about it again and you can just focus on SEO to get that traffic coming in.

My Fee
    Option 1:
    (For individuals who earn less than $150per month with adsense)
    $29.99 one time only
    Option 2:
    (For individual/organizations who earn $150-$5,000per month with adsense)
    Gain share program: after calculating the 30 days of earnings before the changes you are liable for the following, after the changes are made:
    -Month 1: 50% of the profit increase
    -Month 2: 25% of the profit increase from the initial calculation
    -Month 3: 10% of the profit increase from the initial calculation
    -A small contract may need to be faxed, nothing too serious
    (A reference will be given by me of previous work this large)
    You may void the last two months by just making a 75% payment of the 1st increase if you wish.
    Option 3: (For individual/organizations who earn $5,000-$20,000per month with adsense)
    Fee negiotiable
    (A reference will be given of previous work this large)

In order to comply with my service
    -Your site must be in working condition
    -You must not be an adsense senior optimizer professional like myself. This service is geared for people who are not professionals with adsense optimization
    -I do not currently advise adsense premium account holders at this time.

I reserve the right to turn down any site that I feel is a negative morale factor in my mind or if I feel adsense optimization will not show increase. Be at peace knowing that I have been an active member at DP for years, retain 100% positive feedback on my services, and have made others many thousands of dollars for my advice.:)

Laceygirl, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  2. Valhalla

Valhalla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Interested PM me when you get unbanned

Valhalla, Dec 27, 2010 IP