1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How about...Subliminal messages extreme or subliminal video messages??

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by nexy, Nov 30, 2010.

hi...I am new to CB and wanted to promote product Subliminal messages extreme ..

How about this?? I mean..anyone here tried this? how about conversions and etc etc..

can anyone help me in giving better suggestions..hope you will..

Waiting for Positive replies...

Good Luck for everyone..

thanx

Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
    nexy, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  2. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure about these products exactly to be honest, but promoting subliminal messaging products I would say treat it like hypnosis, and give a simple view of how it can help - how it can benefit you.... keep it down to earth and simple, not mystical, and talk about different niches / areas, and show how subliminals can help each area specifically ;)

So you can write about confidence - say what the problems of low confidence and self esteem are, and show that subliminal messages target the subconscious mind, make subtle but lasting changes from the inside, and can bring about natural changes which build over time.

;)

Dan Bainbridge, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  3. nexy

nexy Peon

Best Answers:
    hi..Thanx for reply friend..ya..i got to know about this and even a bit experienced regarding Subliminal video messages and audio too,hypnosis and sound therapy from my friend Doctor i know about this before i know something called affiliate marketing,,but in CB i saw this as product..so bit curious and interested in promoting this rather than anything else as a commerical purpose..these are really helpful and beneficial for any human kind..anyways..lets see..thanx again

nexy, Nov 30, 2010 IP