1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate Niche Script or Fresh Store Builder?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by silicuda, Nov 28, 2010.

They both look good, but Affiliate Niche Script has RSS + built in Mobile Traffic support...

Those of you who tried both, which one would you recommend and why? Thx

silicuda, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  2. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi silicude I haven't heard much about Affiliate Niche Script but I have been using fresh store builder for a few months now. The rss feature is something they are working on adding to script but for time being there is plenty of free programs you can get that will scan your site and give you a .rss to upload and submit to the engines.
    2 Sites I have with fresh store builder are watergardenparts.com 1shopelectronics.com are mine.... I have 10 fsb sites already. These 2 domains are old and i used to have amazon o matic on it but i re did sites and now its picking up in traffic and has made a few sales.

If there is anything I could help you with fresh store builder just pm me or update ticket here. I been using script since beta testing so I know a lot about it. I am always willing to help new members and I do on their forum.

Ntech25, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  3. silicuda

silicuda Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply, both scripts look great, however ANS has mobile & RSS feature which is vital for me, who is marketing mobile traffic predominantly.

silicuda, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  4. AllGoNShow

AllGoNShow Peon

Best Answers:
    Ntech25;

Is there a limit on how many stores can be built with the program?
    From the demo looks like a great setup :)

AllGoNShow, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  5. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You get 1 license per domain. They have packages from 1 license to unlimited license. Get witch ever best fits your needs. I am soon upgrading to the unlimited license I already have 10 sites and got 10 more I want to build in the next month. Yea demo is cool way to see script or even this video I seen http://vimeo.com/17263669 quick preview of how to do things

Ntech25, Nov 28, 2010 IP
    usasportstraining likes this.
  6. liamb2001

liamb2001 Peon

Best Answers:
    i had a look at both of these scripts a few months back and decided to go for Fresh Store Builder as it looked better overall..With a much easy & user friendly backend and it just seemed more editable to fit around the kind of niche i was creating. I just think it looks like a much more complete script, Affiliate Niche comes across unfinished and basic to me . I have been creating templates for scripts now for over 10 years and found Fresh store Builder really easy to work with.

With Affiliate Niche script not only have i not come across any nice looking templates or themes ive also found that theyre sites dont rank very well even with the rss feeds compared to nearly every FSB whch seems to rank on the first page of google for every niche.

just a couple of sites i have create are KinectStore.co.uk & CarTuningParts.co.uk
    using Fresh Store Builder...would be great if others would show off their Amazon Niche script sites :D

liamb2001, Dec 6, 2010 IP
    usasportstraining likes this.
  7. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great stores liamb2001. Very nice looking. I agree fresh store builder is the way to go if you need a new amazon script.

Ntech25, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  8. learningseeker

learningseeker Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi All,
    I never heard of Affiliate Niche Script.
    I am using ShopperPress to create three sites: pinkshoppingcenter.com, kitchensupermall.com and callofdutygame.info

I can tell about ShopperPress, it is Wordpress theme, it comes with many different themes, but the background configuration is the same, and easy to configure, it also enable you to use many affiliate networks...

This is my 2 cents about ShopperPress, what about Fresh Store Builder Script?
    Thanks,
    S

learningseeker, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  9. gittikhun

gittikhun Peon

Best Answers:
    I've never used ANS and FSB .I advise you not to.

gittikhun, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  10. hilhilginger

hilhilginger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have visited your pink shopping.It looks more simple and with good graphics. Can i get a copy of that particular wp theme.Thanks

hilhilginger, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  11. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Why?

There is nothing wrong with creating an Amazon affiliate store, if you create a valuable site around it. It's an very good source of income for us and you provide a service for your visitor.

usasportstraining, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  12. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think ANS has this type of program. i am not sure just heard from a friend once. i prefer Fresh store builder most. main causes are this is simple , user friendly, can be understood by any one. so it will attract people highly and i advice to use it.
    thanks

digitalwebman06, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  13. speakerguru

speakerguru Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you mind telling me where or how you got that template for carparts?
    it is stunning and i would like something different than their 4 standard package with fsb.

speakerguru, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  14. amdadhbd

amdadhbd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To Find some good template for carparts you can check templatemonster. if you need wordpress theme for carparts related site you van go themeforest.net

amdadhbd, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  15. davidtong

davidtong Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm running 6 sites using Fresh Store Builder, here's my review and case study of the Fresh Store Builder if you guys are interested.

davidtong, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  16. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    But what do you want to do?
    To me what you ask are 2 different types of script affiliate marketing and e-commerce site. For the first you fill in with other peoples products second one you fill with your own.

aditd, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  17. jdownloads

jdownloads Active Member

Best Answers:
    I recently just purchased fresh store builder, now I don't know what I would do with out it. I have about 10 sites so far, some are making money. The sites are increasing in rank as well. I haven't promoted any sites yet, was just waiting to see how they would do on their own for a month. I like what I see so far!

jdownloads, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  18. davidtong

davidtong Peon

Best Answers:
    Awesome JDownloads :)

davidtong, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  19. mtbeen

mtbeen Peon

Best Answers:
    If someone interest to also FSB affiliate (sale this script), I just want to remind that you won't get any commission from this program. Because I used to be fsb aff. they just lie to you only that. You can see in fsb forum and you won't see any feedback about affiliate program because they want to hide many bad things.

mtbeen, May 13, 2012 IP
  20. jdownloads

jdownloads Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure of what issues you've had, but I also promote FSB as an affiliate and never had any issues. Its a great script, I do use it, so I do endorse it

jdownloads, May 15, 2012 IP