1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HyperVre

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by MilesB, Dec 18, 2006.

I know alot of people talking about this tool and I have found a topic I want to make a project out of using this tool but does Google allow Adsense ads to displayed on these pages which are generated within a few seconds?

MilesB, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  2. brainet

brainet Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, i think if google know that those pages, are generated in few secon, they must be not allow that. but the question is, is google know that? i think its call spamming.

brainet, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  3. xfiver

xfiver Peon

Best Answers:
    According to John Reese it is spyware:
    I wanted to experiment with HyperVRE, but then a google revealed this :)
    So I'm not gonna try it.

xfiver, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  4. Crazy4Bass

Crazy4Bass Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used HyperVRE. It doesn't do a whole more than TE or some of the other tools did/does. A few variations here and there but for the most part it creates a gazillion pages that, in my opinion, are worthless. Each site I used it one, took about two weeks, the second it started making anything in Adsense, zap! Delisted. This kind of stuff used to work, but I can say this, don't plan to retire off of it. The people that will retire off of it are the ones that have already exploited to the Nth degree and are now preying on the newbies out there with slick marketing talk. Do yourself a favor, don't waste your money.

Crazy4Bass, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  5. MilesB

MilesB Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haha thanks, uninstalled

MilesB, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  6. ringtonegeezer

ringtonegeezer Peon

Best Answers:
    ITs just MLM with ads.However I can tell you I have it and promoted it and received some commission from Matt the owner of Hypervre.
    Thats multi level marketing.

ringtonegeezer, Dec 19, 2006 IP
  7. Ch-Nauman

Ch-Nauman Active Member

Best Answers:
    These black hat techniques does yield but effective for some while sooner or latter you will see your domain off the sea and you have got calculater to see as if you profited or not

Ch-Nauman, Dec 19, 2006 IP
  8. mcallen

mcallen Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey all,

You may want to check out http://www.hypervre.com/Testimonials.htm to read about what some real users are doing with HyperVRE and the sites created with it. The sites created are by no means anything at all like Traffic Equalizer or Hurricane. These are quality sites with quality content... not search engine spamming content. You can add your own articles, rss feeds, definitions, and other content to the pages. Even if you're a free user and use the auto-generated articles, they are still very high quality articles and not any sort of "spam" as others have mentioned.

I would recommend at least trying it out for yourself before coming to any conclusions. I think that the testimonials from ACTUAL users who put the software to work should provide you with a more accurate assessment of the software, as compared to a comment by someone who "downloaded it, but then never tried it themselves". :)

I think the credibility of the software from actual hypervre users speaks for itself.

All the best,
    Matt

mcallen, Jan 6, 2007 IP
  9. solid7

solid7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mr Callen - I find it peculiar that you took the time to personally respond to some of the negative posts which attack the quality of your product - but never made a single mention of the "spyware" claims.

What do you have to say about that? Conversely, does anyone have any actual proof of spyware activity?

Curious on both counts!

solid7, Mar 12, 2007 IP
  10. mcallen

mcallen Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I didn't respond to the spyware comments because I thought that had been cleared up already... :) But since you asked, I'd be happy to clarify this for you... no prob.

There is absolutely NO "spyware" or "adware", etc... associated with HyperVRE. HyperVRE requires a connection to our database server everytime it is run in order to recognize ONLY if the user is a registered Gold or Free member. If they are a Gold member, then their affiliate ID information is retrieved from our database for that Gold user to use when they proceed through the steps of HyperVRE. Absolutely no spyware is found within HyperVRE, so there are no worries regarding that.

THere are no problems with HyperVRE and any detection of spyware, etc... because there's none associated with it. This was a completely false claim made without any solid foundation behind the claim.

I, as a marketer and online businessman, would never incorporate any kind of adware or spyware into a software program and jeopardize my career and credibility. Period.

I hope that this reply helps to clear up some eyebrows that may have been raised by some readers. All of these spyware comments are completely false.

All the best,
    Matt Callen

mcallen, Mar 22, 2007 IP
  11. panama

panama Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice to see an author participating in a forum.

Someone emailed me a ad to your program so i checked out your site and like the idea. Who wouldn't?

I have some questions though which pertain to your product mentioned on this forum and others. If you clear these up I think you will do much better. I am putting the charge out as I have seen it in other forums so you can clear it up. These are not my personal views.

1) Footprint Issues:

Are templates 100% customizable?

Your software ads DHTML or statusbar contextual ads. If a search engine wanted to target your sites all they would have to do is look at the code behind these ads. That code would be virtually the same on almost every site. So if I was a G programmer all I would do is ad a few snippets of your code to my "drop_spammer_pages" function. Is there a way around this?

2) It has been reported that sites get dropped after two weeks (in this thread I think). Can you provide us privately of sites that have been around for a while? PM me with examples and I will report back to this forum with results.

3) If I had a program that could do what you program says it can and I was earning $10k per month, I would never sell it. I would simply hire a team of people to change that $10k into $100k and then $1000k. Why sell it and spoil it. I would only sell it once the search engines were on to me.

Matt these are not my views but are the thoughts that run through most potential purchaser's minds. If you can answer these questions straight up I think you will get a lot more credibility here.

Later, Doug

panama, May 5, 2007 IP
  12. digital1

digital1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hadn't heard of this program till now. I think I might just give it a try. :)

digital1, May 5, 2007 IP
  13. sin

sin Peon

Best Answers:
    No answer from Callen to Panama's questions... I'd like to hear what he would have to say about those concerns. I was about to buy HyperVRE. About the "testimonials" comment by Mr. Callen, testimonials are words on the screen. The only reason most people read testimonials is because they learn what the software can accomplish. 99% of testimonials on marketers' pages out there are fake. Not saying HyperVRE's are though...

sin, May 20, 2007 IP
  14. h_cortez

h_cortez Peon

Best Answers:
    HYPERVRE is a scam.. matter of fact i've put a website up that google seems to refuse to index? I'm getting in touch with a family lawyer about it.. Only because it seems to me like GOOGLE is protecting the SCAMMER Matt Callens name and program.. Hes a thief and a con artist that GOOGLE is protecting for some reason.. Maybe its the capital they stand to gain from hammering all the ADWORDS advertisers that get screwed from these sites and end up paying more than they make from their advertising? We will find out and I will keep you informed if i have to post on every HYPERVRE site on google.

And BTW I will be very surprised if this POST doesn't get deleted! :cool:

hypervre-scam.blogspot.com

h_cortez, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  15. Earner's Vision

Earner's Vision Peon

Best Answers:
    I am just going the classic way: writing articles, posts, editing web pages, and I guess you won't believe my results.

Earner's Vision, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  16. pm-essentials

pm-essentials Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay,

I've read these conference posts and most of what I have read does not really explain HyperVRE, so I will attempt to do so now.

First, the GOOD:

-HyperVRE Gold is a tool that "publishes" data from a database into webpage templates to create websites.
    -HyperVRE Gold allows a "publisher" to quickly produce webpages and websites. (This is HUGE because you only need two templates to create a website with potentially hundreds of pages, although I only plan to build sites with 20 pages.)
    -HyperVRE Gold leverages/aggregates Adsense (and/or Adsense competitors), Contextual advertising using Affiliate programs, RSS Feeds, and Article Marketing...QUICKLY. This is IMPORTANT because most of your time will be spent getting traffic to the site and the more time you spend building the site, the less time you have building traffic.

Here's my first website: http://management-training.essentialz.biz

(Note: it took me at least 12 hours to set everything up the first time. Now, that I know what to do, I think I can cut that time in half -6hrs- for the next site, and in half again -3hrs- for the following one. Eventually, I will automate the setup process.)

Now, the BAD:

-TERRIBLE DOCUMENTATION AND SELF SUPPORT. Let me explain: the software comes with documentation that tells you what something does and you are left to figure out how to make it work. Self-Support comes through the forums, a lousy way to Support a Product (I hope you read this Matt Callen) because most posts are dis-organized at best. A better way to manage the process would be to setup a Wiki for the Product or at least organize the Posts around the product itself (i.e. Maybe Step-By-Step to match the way the product is used.) Getting help from the forums is a waste of time at best.

-WAY TOO MUCH MARKETING HYPE. Yes, HyperVRE is a tool like a hammer and yes, you can build a Taj Mahal with a Hammer, but you should not try to convince potential users that they TOO will be building a Taj Mahal or you end up with Flaming Posts like the ones here.

-WORTHLESS CASE STUDIES: There are three case studies that are usually referenced and are incomplete which renders them worthless: Matt's Golf Website, Abhishek Agarwal's "ringtone" example, and some fellow's twelve year old son. Matt's Golf site simply shows the final result of what the tool can do - not useful. Abhishek is "slumdog millionaire" who rose from the depths of Mumbai and is now "swimming in gold" -not realistic- and the Twelve year old? Well last time I looked, Google wasn't known for doing business with 12 year olds.

Finally, the UGLY:

-WIZARDS ARE FOR AMATEURS: The software navigation system is setup like a "step-by-step" wizard designed for amateurs. I spend TOO MUCH time going back and forth through screens "Steps" when I need to edit something. A better design would be to setup the system with a Verticle row of buttons on the left side that you could jump directly from one "step to another".

-SCREEN SIZE IS STATIC: With computers, the More Data You Can See, the More Data You Can Manage. Matt has locked the screen so that it cannot be re-sized. What a NIGHTMARE!! I would love the ability to Manage more data at one time which would SPEED up my work tremendously.

In Summary:

HyperVRE Gold is a USEFUL tool once you understand its purpose and limitations. I had the free version for nearly a year while looking for something comparable and did not find anything else like it on the market (Kudos to you Matt Callen!)

In the hands of an advanced user, HyperVRE Gold is very USEFUL -I think I already mentioned that :) - and I hope to build a lot of sites with it.

I am NOT planning on becoming an "Adsense" Millionaire, nor do I promote any of Matt or Brad's products... I am using the tools to promote a Non-Internet-Marketing Business (easier said than done.)

I think Matt should RE-Organize his HyperVRE forum IMMEDIATELY around the "Step-by-step" process. This would help EVERYONE using the product to better understand it.

HyperVRE should be built into a "real" Database which would allow the user to manage HUNDREDS of site records in one place instead of as files and folders in the OS.

The Next Release of HyperVRE should allow the User to SEE more data with a Re-Sizable Screen. (For example: If I have a site with a hundred keywords, it would help if I could see more keyword>article records at one time.)

The NEXT Release of HyperVRE should use a Vertical Navigation System with Buttons down the left side so that an Advanced User can jump directly to ANY step in the process.

It's unfortunate that the Callen's believe their products are only useful for "Internet Marketers." HyperVRE is a legitimate web creation tool and they should have some case studies to reflect that. (Note: if they are getting rich promoting it the way they are promoting it, then who am I to complain?)

Sorry for the long-winded post, but I really wanted to VENT.

Richard Frederick, PMP, MCP
    http://www.pm-essentials.com
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/rfrederick

pm-essentials, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  17. webtalk101

webtalk101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As hard as that sounds, I agree with you. HyperVRE was popular some time ago but right now the sales gravity has dropped greatly on Clickbank meaning many affiliates have dropped the program.

I say, use Wordpress, optimize it, write quality content, do your keyword research and you should see some gains. If you are good at Wordpress and know all the plugins needed to make money you can become profitable.

webtalk101, Oct 13, 2009 IP