1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Microniche Site Treat Dandruff http://treatdandruff.net/

Discussion in 'Sites' started by KnightOfNih, Nov 15, 2010.

WHAT’S FOR SALE…

http://treatdandruff.net/
    Site about dandruff and how to treat it. Setup for adsense and other affiliate marketing.
    The site currently ranks 2nd and 3rd in google for the keywords of "treating dandruff" and "treat dandruff" respectively

INFORMATION ABOUT THE NICHE
    A lot of careful research went into finding this keyword rich domain name. The site is fully optimized to rank high on Google.
    Keyword "treating dandruff" gets 480 monthly searches via google
    Keyword "treat dandruff" gets 2400 monthly searches via google

WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS SALE
    Keyword Rich, top-level domain name with primary search term in the name.
    The domain is registered until 2011.
    Essential Plugins such as Anti-Spam

Site Transfer Assistance – I have sold sites before and will backup the WP site, SQL DB and anything else you request for the site to be transferred to your hosting. I will also assist in the transfer of the domain name.

WHY I'M SELLING
    I simply don't have the time to work on this niche anymore. I'm investing all my efforts into a new niche.

The buyer will need to do a bit of work optimizing the site properly by introducing site maps and more blog posts as well as some off page SEO (back linking etc). This will get it to the number 1 spot in google for both keywords.

I have not put in the time to get traffic to the site but it will happen with a couple of hours work.

I am happy to supply Analytics reports or give access to view the reports for a 48hr period.

I would be happy to answer any questions or share any other information that you might need about the site. Feel free to PM me.

KnightOfNih, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  2. love_virus

love_virus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    76.9% - 10
    Can i show stats please? Traffic and revenue proof.

Thank You

love_virus, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  3. KnightOfNih

KnightOfNih Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sure mate, PM me your email address and ill give you temp access to view the analytics.

KnightOfNih, Nov 16, 2010 IP