1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advertising on ExactSeek Network of 350+ Search Engines/Sites - My Experience

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by EGS, Nov 7, 2010.

So as of Sunday, November 8th 2010, I've decided to take a chance.

Since my advertising through Microsoft AdCenter hasn't been successful over the past first week of using it, I've been searching for alternatives.

...I couldn't pass up a great deal; but, could it still be a loss of money?

For $10, I am getting advertising for ONE MONTH of advertising on ExactSeek and its network of 350 search engines & websites. This is for ONE MONTH of sponsored listing advertising - UNLIMITED CLICKS POSSIBILITY.

But will it be worth it? Does anyone even use such search engines anymore?

I'll find out and post my experience(s) here. Even if the $10 investment converts into just 1-2 sales, the small investment would have been worthwhile. Let's all wish me luck! :)

Experiences via posts will be shared as the weeks go by and the month comes to an end..

EGS, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  2. sandyjo

sandyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just wondering how were you able to get this offer? Can I sign up for it

sandyjo, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  3. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think the campaign I purchased was actually worth it. Even if only a few people converted into sales, for $10 you can't beat the cost in such a cheap investment. I think I am going to try again and let you guys know. The site I purchased the campaign from tried to make it a monthly subscription and I didn't have full/proper control or access to any sort of ad management - it only let me run one contextual ad that I couldn't change.

EGS, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  4. boundlessmartin

boundlessmartin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats sounds interesting looking forward to know more about it.

boundlessmartin, Mar 13, 2011 IP