1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Seo Professionals to reach my targets

Discussion in 'Services' started by RECEP, Oct 28, 2010.

Hello friends,
    I have a small site that u can see here. I am willing to target first page in google.com.tr with these two keywords ; 1= haber, 2=haberler
    My budget is 100$-200$ monthly.
    But l want garantee, if u cant take my site in 4 months u will refound all the money u got.

RECEP, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  2. RECEP

RECEP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    I dealed with Nigel Lew and
    He pm 'm me about my threat here and begged me to ge the job. He said he really need job at midnight, he said me he will do his best job, begged me minutes. gawe me lots of promisses and offers. Soo l mercy and gawe the task to him, made complate full payment quickly for my monthly seo service.
    Couldnt get any care and interest for my task. Didnt get any report of what he did for my website, didnt get any explanation or conversation from this guy.
    After the time ( 2 months ) expired as we dealed. I asked a refound and he doesnt refound me.
    He is a real thief and l advice dp members not to believe him and capture ur monies to him.
    Here is the proof : paypal_1.jpg

RECEP, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  3. RECEP

RECEP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    This guy never cared my offline messages on msn that l want to talk during 2 months.

When l said him if he doesnt refound l will giwe him bad itrade, he started talking with me on msn and insulting me.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
    RECEP, Jan 7, 2011 IP