1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review - TuningTube.rs - Small Tuning & Styling social network - soon on EN

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by flash_back, Oct 22, 2010.

I enter topic in wrong room, so let start again :)

what do you think for this small social network -> TuningTube.rs

entire network is based on original code (CI platform) including forum and image gallery too, so I came here to look for a business partner to continue developing this small network or to sell it

mail "problem" on network is MySQL server - dreamhost (why been there know what I am talking about), so cache in next first thing to do and of course to change server :cool:

anyway, users can chat, following one each other steps on "network", adding there cars in image gallery (and forget for all other free image hosting, here is all in one :) ), giving them a grade of 1 to 10 for tuning, styling and music, adding there own modification of car, invite all users to view some contain (that have check on that option) etc... few ten more cool options, its funny to "number" all of them...

comments??? tnx for hard critics :cool:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2010
    flash_back, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  2. flash_back

flash_back Peon

Best Answers:
  3. flash_back

flash_back Peon

Best Answers:
    just one single click on 23 topic view || Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; :D

4. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You need to add more English and a full TB of content . Then you'll have a entry level tuning site .

ApocalypseXL, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  5. flash_back

flash_back Peon

Best Answers:
    there is no EN on TT network :D that is problem... "a full TB of content" - you mean to like enter a Citroen to display full content??? // I cache you to :)

that sucks by me, DB is complicated for a reason, to be mach more easy to find a car when there gonna be 1.000.000 cars inside - just thing 100 cars x 10 images and just one single page whit next and prevision button!?! simple and stupid, this way anybody can add there own car, somebody else comment photo etc.. I telling you, is complicated for a reason :cool: // tnx for reply :)

6. flash_back

flash_back Peon

Best Answers:
    If you dont understand me, its going this way:

BMW // mark
    - E30 // model
    - - 1 car // album whit images and modification, grades etc...
    - - 2 car // same like 1 car
    - - 3 car // same like this other two, much more easy for preview a user's cars or virtual works :cool:

7. flash_back

flash_back Peon

Best Answers:
    a "TB of content", I mean wrong because you just open index and gone intro "citroen" gallery... there a bunch a option - for example on forum user that creates a topic can by them self to modify his content, is for example if somebody spaming the same topic and "security" admns and mods are not there right now user by them self can block post if is spam, flame etc...

any modification can bi display in forum style // http://www.tuningtube.rs/galerija/modifikacije.html

etc.. million stuff man, its funny to numbering all of them :)

8. flash_back

flash_back Peon

Best Answers:
    anybody else :cool:

flash_back, Oct 23, 2010 IP
  9. flash_back

flash_back Peon

Best Answers:
    flash_back, Oct 24, 2010 IP