1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling AutoResponder Software Site - Solid PR2 w/Additional Domains

Discussion in 'Sites' started by bluffspot, Oct 19, 2010.

[​IMG]

Up for sale today is a software site I started in February 2009 - A large autoresponder application that kind of got away from me. The system works flawlessly as I have revamped the engine and also made it more graphically pleasing.

The site is a solid PR2 and written well. The autoresponder application was a PLR product but I spent a bunch of time cleaning it up, changing the graphics, building an install page and fixing the code - it now works flawlessly.

I made 3 sales last year and have a small amount of targeted traffic (KW= "autoresponder") - but am sure it would grow much better with someone who took the time to market it - I just have too many projects and clients - I'm not going to say I wish I had time to work on this programme, I don't - I wish I had more time to work on my 2 special sites... anyhow - this should be a quick sale for the right person.
    • The site comes with all graphics, copy and logo.
    • It also includes all the affiliate material: OptinTrader Affilliates
    • I have also placed my PM404App on the site to thwart thieves - simple app actually that simply sends a person back to the index page vs. an "Error Document" page - as well it emails you what the person tried to type and their IP address - just in case you need to block them later...
    • The site comes with the following domains:
      * www.optintrader.com - for Paypal payments
      * www.optintrader.net - this is for ClickBank
      * www.optintrader.org - this is for Click2Sell

Some of the things the new owner would need to do:
    1. Build a demo of how it works - I think having a demo would show people how easy it is to use.
    2. Build demo pages and screenshots.
    3. Finish the last few pages of a help manual
    4. Market it better than I did...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For those people who have read this far and would like to see it in action - please PM me for the login info -

bluffspot, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  2. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    bluffspot, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  3. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Hate to bump - but to the moron in Germany who is attempting to find the "admin" section of the site (phpmyadmin) - please stop... you're embarrassing yourself as well... you'll never find it... all thanks to the code in place...

As well - I see that a few dozen people have clicked the link for the download section. Yes, the software is not there - but how did I know you were? My little app...

bluffspot, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  4. mindlicious

mindlicious Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 27
    How does this compare with aweber or some of the others?

mindlicious, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  5. ht125

ht125 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    sold to me at BIN if a demo can be provided and its functionality checked

ht125, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  6. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    You dont have to pay monthly... run multiple campaigns and import your lists at one time. SOLD to Mindlicious

bluffspot, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  7. ht125

ht125 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    dont u see my bid 1 hour before the other one?
    how can someone buy without a demo ?
    thats what I asked for to complete the sale, this doesnt look very professional

ht125, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  8. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    I see only 1 bid posted @6:34PM by mindlicious - you had asked to see the admin panel - which I see you have visited. BUt, on the top of this page there is only 1 person who clicked Buy It Now - I don't believe the system affords for 2 Buy It Now choices. You might want to get with the admin to find out what happened....
    -=------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait, I get it - you stated the site would be sold to you if you got a demo and to check functionality. That does not secure your bid - clicking the BIN button seals the only bid. This was not an auction - this was a straight sale. I should have put this to auction but thought the price was low enough to move forward. I would suggest then to communicate with mindlicious - I have not heard from him as of yet and am unsure if he is serious about the purchase.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  9. ht125

ht125 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    only the money secures a bid, whats the difference between a "sold" post and a button clicked?
    probably at ebay, but not here
    anyway, if you want you can still send me the demo login, since the one u provided didnt work at all.

ht125, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  10. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Because that was not a sold post - a sold post on this type of auction is when you click the BIN button before anyone else. I am going to have to hold off giving you a clean password until I hear from the buyer - If he fails to purchase I'll send you the login again