1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Quick and Easy packages to increase your RANK in GOOGLE

Discussion in 'Services' started by rizamu, Oct 16, 2010.

STOP spending your MONEY on SEO
    Which doesn’t work right now

WE’ll do all the work for you
    All YOU have to do is sit back and watch your site RANKING go SKYHIGH

Dear Marketer & Friend,

We both know that it all comes down to linkbuilding.

The math is easy, you don't have to be a rocket scientist in order to know the rules.

No SEO = No Rankings = No Traffic = No Sales

Even a six years old can understand such a simple formula, so I'm sure that you're smart enough to break it down.
    Now, if you are sick and tired of the entire link building services that just rip you off without giving you any REAL return for your investment... Listen to this.
    I've worked with private clients for over 4 years now, and I brought countless sites to the top of Google using my systematic link building service which they paid thousands for. (And they were competing in a very competitive niche).

It's Time To Take Your SEO To The Next Level

And you know it.
    I see all the other services that are being sold here, and let me tell you... Some of them are pretty good, but most of them simply stink.
    Not that I want to hurt anyone's feelings, but I truly believe that.
    You see, I know that you're working hard for your money, and I really think that you should get more for it.
    We both know that you won't get any impressive results if you'll use only articles...
    It's obvious that in order to rank on #1 for your keywords... You need something more powerful than this.
    Well, this is exactly what I specialize in.
    Building multiple streams of backlinks pointing to your site, FORCING it to get to the top of Google, Yahoo, and Bing.

Let me introduce my offer.

Mixed Link Building – Diamond Package

Google competition in exact wording or phrase (With in quotes) - 200,000 to 300,000.
    Our price is $800 only.
    Time frame 5-8 months.
    We also offer discounts for out customers if they target more than one keyword for same web site, (same website- url's may differ)
    20% discount for second keyword.
    30% discount for 3rd keyword.
    40% discount for Fourth keyword or more than 4 keywords.
    For example if you want to target 5 keywords, the total price is 800+640+560+480+480=$2960

To order please PM us with your URL and keywords details with your Email ID. We shortly Email you with further details..

Mixed Link Building – Platinum Package

Google competition in exact wording or phrase (With in quotes) - 100,000 to 200,000.
    Our price is $600 only.
    Time frame 4-7 months.
    We also offer discounts for out customers if they target more than one keyword for same web site, (same website- url's may differ)
    For example if you want to target 5 keywords, the total price is 600+480+420+360+360=$2220

To order please PM us with your URL and keywords details with your Email ID. We shortly Email you with further details..

Mixed LinkBuilding – Gold Package

Google competition in exact wording or phrase (With in quotes) - 50,000 to 100,000.
    Our price is $450 only.
    Time frame 3-6 months.
    We also offer discounts for customers if they target more than one keyword for same web site, (same website- url's may differ)
    For example if you want to target 5 keywords, the total price is 450+360+315+270+270=$1665

To order please PM us with your URL and keywords details with your Email ID. We shortly Email you with further details

Mixed LinkBuilding – Silver Package

Google competition in exact wording or phrase (With in quotes) - 25,000 to 50,000.
    Our price is $300 only.
    Time frame 2-5 months.
    We also offer discounts for customers if they target more than one keyword for same web site, (same website- url's may differ)
    For example if you want to target 5 keywords, the total price is 300+240+210+180+180=$1110

To order please PM us with your URL and keywords details with your Email ID. We shortly Email you with further details

Mixed LinkBuilding – Bronze Package

Google competition in exact wording or phrase (With in quotes) - 25,000 to 50,000.
    Our price is $300 only.
    Time frame 2-5 months.
    For example if you want to target 5 keywords, the total price is 300+240+210+180+180=$1110

To order please PM us with your URL and keywords details with your Email ID. We shortly Email you with further details.

rizamu, Oct 16, 2010 IP
    arcguy likes this.
  2. boomer_mitra

boomer_mitra Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Since you are charging this much money, can you bother to tell us what kind of methods you use for building links?

boomer_mitra, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  3. rizamu

rizamu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Gladly, we will do total manual link building for every site. All techniques will be whtiehat. No scam,best quality, customer satisfaction.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
    rizamu, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  4. arcguy

arcguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Rizamu is Really Good in improving ranking and Web SEO. He Know how to build links and how to boost your site to the top position in google. I tried his services and achieved my goals. He is very friendly and Understand SEO Things.

Rock On RizaMu!!!!!!!

arcguy, Oct 29, 2010 IP