1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

M2Host.com - Fraud Hosting / Cheaters / Never Buy

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by razashah, Oct 13, 2010.

Hello Guys,
    its around 3 days i did buy the 2 shared hosting packages with M2host.com, one starter and one expert plan. From the first day of purchase this ---- hosting giving me too much problem. First day i did work all day to transfer my 30 sites under expert account, and when i getup next day, all of data of my hosting was removed because they did suspend my account for no reason. When i asked from them they said it was mistake we have reactive your account, so i did again did hard work to transfer website and again those ------- peoples remove data from my hosting even empty ftp no public_html and other folders were there. And in cpanel error was occurring, again i asked them again they mentioned same thing, and today i did not transfer website because of this issue again, but today they change information and access of my wogor.com account and terminated my account by telling that i did fraud of payment even payment is my own even pay from paypal, they are doing totally fraud with peoples, due to very bad experience with this host i decided to get refund,i asked them to give refund they mentioned even not responding to my ticket even when i ask from live chat they also run away and no responding, so i now mailed paypal about this big fraud company to get refund my money, i suggest everyone not to use this host, if they want to see my eye then get the hosting from them and look how they are going to play with you.....

---------- Negative Hosting

razashah, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  2. Wajdan

Wajdan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sad to see your bad experience with them. You live in azad kashmir?

Wajdan, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  3. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hosting server in good server with good support cost little more, Well, if with $1/month someone can offer free domain as well, than it does not even cover the cost of domain itself, which itself tells, what type of support you can expect,

I personally, never, do business with people who have their whois hided, which tells, they don't want people know, who they are.

So if want avoid such problems, work with genuine people, who u can find for support, if needed, not companies who does not even show who they are

aassociatehit, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  4. razashah

razashah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yes i agree

razashah, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  5. drakzor

drakzor Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bad story, sorry to heart that - thanks for sharing ;-)

drakzor, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  6. razashah

razashah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    WARNING : Hey GUys! Becarefull from m2host.com, those ---- peoples just try to access my paypal account, they thought i have same password that i used at their client area, and they try to access my paypal but paypal block account and send me emails to reset your password security questions etc, becarefull everyone not to use paypal or any payment method with them.

razashah, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  7. Andry_c

Andry_c Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to let you know that I contacted the help desk today regarding a problem I had. After receiving an email detailing the cicumstances around this, I could not get into my acct and my homepage was temporarily removed. While trying to update my page via FTP, I was unable to get into my account. I was helped by a "Thomas". He was courteous and quickly helped to resolve the problem I was having. I have always been helped by professionals whenever I contacted the helpdesk via chat. They are quick to fix any problems I may have and assist me whenever needed.

Andry_c, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  8. jeewa

jeewa Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    M2host is a scam. you only loose what you pay. if you need more details please write
    to me windanajith"at"gmail.com
    i paid for 3yrs but got nothing see "------youtube-----"/watch?v=kIuhC8MLI6U and get an idea

jeewa, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  9. ihatefish

ihatefish Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jeewa stop spamming the forum just to get your post count up.

ihatefish, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  10. don101

don101 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Too Bad for us. We paid and got nothing from these thieves.
    They don't respond to their tickets and keep telling you to wait for a few hours and that would be it.
    If you ever do business with these thieves, you'll regret it for life.

don101, Jun 30, 2012 IP