1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Page Analysis 0.2 – Multiple Page Checks

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by nicky821, Oct 12, 2010.

Hey, I just finished my first SEO tool called “Page Analysis 0.2”. It helps you to estimate the value of a page and it saves a lot of time and money as well. I developed it because I was tired of those crap backlink sellers who provide hundreds of websites on the same IP while every website runs only twenty backlinks …

This tool queries all necessary services which are needed to figure out how valuable a page is. (Server IP, Site Age, Outbound Links, Backlinks, Alexa Rank, Page Rank, Google Indexed, DMOZ Indexed)

Once you receive some values you are able to sort them and get an idea about “What site has the most backlinks?” or “What sites are running on the same IP?” and stuff like that…

As you know almost every online checker limits your queries. They all have the same problem: They getting banned after too many queries. The best solution to avoid this is to use a proxy connection. Therefore you have the choice between your local connection and a proxy connection. I know grabbing proxies is an annoying thing! Hence I include a Proxy Finder which helps you to find fast proxies automatically. Anyway, I strongly recommend using private proxies because those public proxies are used by a huge number of people so they will get banned too or are even blocked permanently. =)

Note: The Proxy Finder exports the IP’s to a .txt file line by line. That enables you to use the proxies on every other tool where proxies are needed ;)

The speed of this tool really depends on your needs. You are able run this tool on 20 Threads. (For those who don’t know: 20 Threads means 20 parallel requests). If you use the proxy connection and a proxy server is banned or blocked then the tool will use another server until the “Retry Count” is reached. (If your local connection and all proxies are banned or blocked then you will receive “Unavailable” as the result value)

Some technical details are needed to be told: This tool uses a database called “Firebird 2.1”. I set the “page field” as unique. That enables you to assign big lists of pages without taking care of duplicates! ;)

Well there are some other features available but you really should figure it out by yourself. I suggest starting with the video right here: http://vimeo.com/15760934

Note: As you can see in the video I still have some problems querying the site age of some pages. The reason is that those public proxies I used are banned or blocked. Anyway, this is just a demonstration video and I really would suggest a local connection if you only want to query twenty records ;)

The costs for this tool are 50 USD for a lifetime use. If I provide a newer version someday and you already purchased this version then you only have to pay the difference! I think this tool goes out only a few times but I am not sure yet.

At the end I want to say that this is my first SEO project and bugs are possible ;) I know my English sounds broken… Don’t care about it! I hope you understand me anyway =)

nicky821, Oct 12, 2010 IP