1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling First Page on Google, GPS Navigation Niche, 100% Fully Automated, HUGE Potential

Discussion in 'Sites' started by cka233, Oct 8, 2010.

This is Christopher Amissah, thank you for visiting my auction!

Time To Cash In On The GPS Navigation Niche

This auction is for http://gpsnavigationsale.net, a fully functional auto blog in the Global Positioning System (GPS) niche. The blog ranks on first page of Google for it main keyword “GPS Navigation Sale” and ready to start earning you some serious money, as you can figure out anyone searching for this keyword is at the verge of buying.

The GPS systems have come a long way since they were first designed for the US military. It provides flexibility of positioning for surveying, navigation and Geographic Information System (GIS) data capture. This industry keeps GROWING dramatically. With the increasing use of mobile location technologies in automotive and consumer applications, it is expected that mobile location technologies market will grow at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of about 20% to cross US$ 70 Billion by 2013, says “World GPS Market Forecast to 2013”, a new market research report by RNCOS.

The latest industry trend of technology convergence is expected to integrate GPS with RFID (Radio-frequency identification), and other technologies. Also, the technology is gaining rapid acceptance in the areas that were earlier untapped. Thus, the number of subscribers of GPS-enabled location-based services is anticipated to grow substantially in near future. With the emergence of GPS technology in automation of heavy machinery, the market is expected to take a shift from personal use to commercial use.

Opportunities then remain to be tapped for different vertical segments of the GPS market, including chipset availability, new advanced access devices, and the PND market. With all these solid proof behind

Keyword Search Volume
    Look at the phrases this site could rank for, and the incredible number of searches they receive each month according to the Google Keyword Tool:

• gps navigation - 301,000searches per month
    • gps navigation system - 60,500searches per month
    • portable gps navigation - 18,100searches per month
    • gps systems - 135,000 searches per month
    • car gps navigation - 33,100searches per month
    • gps navigation reviews - 8,100 searches per month
    There are lots more searches for other keywords in this niche, making this a truly massive niche with HUGE income potential!

What You Get - A Brief Summary

• A hot keyword rich domain name - GPS Navigation Niche

• A fully set functional wordpress autoblog (set to update itself automatically for years)

• A premium design theme (FlexSqueeze theme valued at $60)

• AdSense and ClickBank ads already installed

• SEO plugin already installed

• Sitemap plugin installed

• Privacy policy plugin installed (required by AdSense!)
    The Domain Name

The domain name wwwgpsnavigationsale.net is registed on with Godaddy. This is red-hot keyword rich domain name. The value of this keyword is estimated at $1.5 per click.The next renewal of the domain name is on August 29, 2011

The Design

This blog comes with professional design and built on a Premium Wordpress Theme. It has been carefully designed with a focus on image and color control to closely match content. It has been optimized and monetized to make sure you will receive a return on your investment.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

This blog is highly optimized for the search engines, from sitemap setting to proper use of tags to permalinks. All article content come with associated keywords and tags for high positioning in search engines. To ensure the website is search engine friendly, I have included the following plugins that are pre-configured :

• Platinum SEO plugin - This plugin handles all of your SEO work for you. With it you can change tags, post titles, meta description, and keywords all in one place.

• Google Sitemap Generator - The sitemap generator creates an XML compliant sitemap of your entire site. A sitemap helps your site to get indexed faster by the search engine

• Dagon Design Sitemap Generator - Automatically generates a sitemap for the blog.

• WordPress Related Posts - This plugin will generate a related posts via WordPress tags, and add the related posts to feed.

• cbnet Ping Optimizer: Automatically ping your new blog posts to hundreds of ping services!
    Other Plugins Already Installed

ASticky Post Orderer: Let’s you customize the order in which posts are displayed per category, per tag, or over-all.

Contact Form 7: Simple but flexible automatic contact form generator.

Easy Privacy Policy: Automatically adds a privacy policy page that includes an Adsense compliancy section

Ozh' Who Sees Ads: Manage your Ads. Decide under when circumstances to display them. Make more money.

SI CAPTCHA Anti-Spam: Adds CAPTCHA anti-spam methods to WordPress on the comment form, registration form, login, or all. This prevents spam from automated bots.

Amazon Autoposter: Automatically add products from Amazon.com to your blog as posts and earn money for each sale you make!

To Title Case: Automatically converts post titles on-the-fly, using Kroc Camen's port of John Gruber's title case

WP answers: Posts content from Yahoo Answers automatically based
    on keywords and post intervals you setup. ($59.95 Value)

WP VideoTube : Posts video content from YouTube videos automatically based on keywords and post intervals you setup. ($59.95 Value)

How much work is involved to keep running the blog?

Because this blog uses an autoblog plugins, you never have to update it if you don't want to! You can add new, unique content at your leisure, or allow it to run completely on autopilot! It is totally up to you.

I do advise spending time promoting the site to boost its potential. I can give you some great tips for ways to increase the earning potential of this blog through easy, free promotion methods!

The autoblog plugin will add fresh content to the blog every day as long as it finds new content available. In this extremely popular niche, there should be a truly endless amount of fresh content available, so this site will automatically grow into a massive authority site on complete autopilot!

Why am I Selling?

I love to build niche websites and help people get started on the online world. I personally own many web properties and feel that I can provide an excellent value by selling new niche sites at affordable prices and help building up capital to fund the other projects I am working on.

How can this niche site make money for you?

You can start making money right away with a minimal amount of work. The amount of money you can make depends on the amount of time you spend on promoting the site, which is fairly easy to do. I suggest using a strong back linking campaign. The potential to make money with this niche wordpress site is very high. One of the most popular and proven way to make money online from any wordpress sites is Adsense and Affiliate Marketing.

This niche wordpress site is highly-optimized to bring in decent traffic in the long run. The wordpress sites that I create are very well-designed for any level of internet affiliate marketers.

Payment Options

Payment is due within 24 hours of the end of the auction, NO EXCEPTIONS. All my payment are processed by Plimus, so you can pay through Paypal, Secured online Credit Card, Phone or Fax. Domain will be transferred to the winning bidder's Goddday account. I will gladly transfer the blog to the buyer's hosting after payment as long as cPanel is available!

I do not sign contracts for startup sites with no revenue, as this is grossly unnecessary and a waste of time.

Free Site Transfer (valued at $97)

I know how difficult it can be to attempt to transfer a site, especially if you’ve never done it before. For this reason, I will transfer the site to your hosting free of charge to ensure the process goes as smooth as possible. In addition I will help to push the domain to your web hosting account.

==== After Sales Support ====

I will never leave you hanging once the sale is over. I will be there every step of the way to help make the transition as smooth as possible and ensure your blog is up and running. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance. I will put in place a 7 days full support period to help you with the installation, customization and operation of the blog.

Revenue Details

No revenue is being claimed. The site is brand new.

Traffic Details

On first page on Google for the primary Keyword "GPS Navigation Sale" so traffic is building up.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
    cka233, Oct 8, 2010 IP