1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eAdnetwork.com Net 1 Payment proof**

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by on2track2, Oct 2, 2010.

Hey guys

I am really happy out there to received my first ever early payment NET1 payment from eadnetwork.com heres the link to the offical thread http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1930681

MY HONEST REVIEW :

They have super collection of high converting offers a very dedicated Affiliate managers and more importantly timely payments . I usually am working with lots of other networks as well but eadnetwork is very comfortable and very friendly

I made $1982 from sept 10-30 it was sent as promised on 1st oct Below is my Screenshot of the WIRE they did for me . i M really happy today..

Why i think you should try them aswell
    1) they have lots of dating offers
    2) lots of email submits
    3) nice selection of EDU offers
    4) Credit scores are the top notch with them

HERE IS MY PAYMENT PROOF

[​IMG]

on2track2, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  2. hav0c

hav0c Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    With the intent of not trying to cause a disruption, that is not necessarily payment proof from that network as a deposit can come from almost any source and you are displaying your bank account and not account information from eAdNetwork directly.

hav0c, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  3. on2track2

on2track2 Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are right. But i thought posting eadnetwork account info woudn't make any sense and rather posting the screenshot of the payment i received would be good.. Its all just what we feel good,

on2track2, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  4. Twoj04

Twoj04 Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't even know where to start except to anyone reading this, please AVOID this network.

First off, they said my check was in the mail October 2nd for commissions earned in September due to the payment being over $1,000. The check never showed.

Abel BLOCKED me on AIM after I repeatedly ask why the check has not shown. I called him out on this after signing on a different screenname - said it was an "accident".

Told me to contact payments department - who after ignoring 4 of my emails, finally replied saying I will be paid a month later (even though they never sent the check). I was somewhat patient and waited even though it was now an entire month late.

They said I would receive a wire on November 15th for commissions earned (IN SEPTEMBER!). November 15th comes around, of course nothing comes in.

After many ignored messages and e-mails (and don't bother with the phone number - it just goes to a voicemail), apparently my check "was never sent", and now the "advertiser is not paying out". So let me get this straight - because you decided to pay me 2 months late, now you won't pay?

I sent to 5 different offers. The reason the advertiser was supposedly not paying is due to "bad traffic quality". This was on ONE of the offers. The advertiser also "owned another offer" (completely unrelated offer by the way) which they "decided" not to pay.

I asked to get a copy of the e-mail from them stating this, which they said would be sent. Still have not gotten this sent to me, and I doubt it exists. I was supposed to be paid out for the other 3 offers 3 or 4 days ago. I have sent emails and messages again, which are being ignored.

I have completely given up on receiving a single dollar from this network. A complete scam - I'm glad I didn't send more traffic.

Twoj04, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  5. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's not payout proof.

john269, Dec 18, 2010 IP