1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PPC affiliate program without requirements?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by mxlabs, Jul 26, 2004.

I'm searching for a PPC affiliate program without many site requirements. I just want to setup a new domain as a central search engine for my other sites.

has to offer an option to customize the search results, eg. via XML feed.

mxlabs, Jul 26, 2004 IP
  2. FinditQuick

FinditQuick Peon

Best Answers:
    mxlabs, we would be very happy to work with you ;)

We have many different linking options and xml feeds to offer.

FinditQuick, Jul 26, 2004 IP
  3. Joel Naten

Joel Naten Guest

Best Answers:
    What kind of advertisers can you expect on there?

Joel Naten, Jul 27, 2004 IP
  4. mxlabs

mxlabs Peon

Best Answers:
    ok, I might as well post an update now...
    PPC affiliate programs with xml feed and without site requirements except for the very basics:

- FinditQuick:
    50% payout, xml feed, more than sufficient results; very slow in my opinion... might be because it includes a feed of a very slow PPC service. I chose not to use them because the majority of web surfers simply does not like waiting... and waiting... and ...
    (FinditQuick Link)

- FirstBookmak:

75% payout(!), xml feed, all bells and whistles including geo targetting; slows down a bit during peak times, only mediocre payout (and results) for some keywords though... they dont provide a script to print their xml feed but this is how it would look like. firstbookmark has tons of available results for eg. pharma related searches but only a few useable results for web hosting. they allow you to change the number of printed results so I'll probably go for 5-7 results, at least on my hosting related website.
    I know for a fact that there is a strong company behind firstbookmark which has been online for a couple of years and will stay online.
    I will use firstbookmark as my backup providers of results as soon as I get the scripts done.

FirstBookmark Link ... if you dont want to use my referrer ID use this instead.

- UmaxSearch:

50% payout, xml feed, multiple feeds of course as well as geo targetting, very fast search; they seem to be pretty new... I finally decided to give them a try to test how they perform and because of the pretty impressive payout on some keywords.
    their xml feed is available via another server and domain to increase speed. I have to say that their feed is very nice... they even allow you to print related keywords FREE OF CHARGE, a service other companies charge for. you can basically create a fully-featured SE with PPC results based on their feed which finally was THE reason for me to give them a try. of course you can use their feed in an old-fashioned way as well and just print the results without the related keywords.

UmaxSearch Sign-Up Link] - or to not use my referrer ID here

mxlabs, Aug 18, 2004 IP
  5. rapaman

rapaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Sorry that include my nose to your talk, but with same subject :)

Also good PPC search engine program from Cool Web Search - 2 tier level, on first level - 75%, on second - 5%. IF your surfer gone to their site, from your search form, all clicks and searches on their site counts too on your account, so full tracking. Their have full own real time stat. And they give scripts to build own search engine on their base.

I'm already build search engine, example here - http://www.cool-web-search.info

Cool web search site (clean link) - http://www.coolwebsearch.com
    Join link with my affiliate id - http://www.coolwebsearch.com/join.php?aff=2935

Please, if you will be signup, signup with my affilite id - 2935.

Also if need any help or have any questions - ask. Will be glad to ask and help.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Dmitry.

rapaman, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  6. bobafind

bobafind Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought coolwebsearch was known to most people as the spyware kingdom?

There are tons of tools that try to remove the stuff that visiting their site puts on your computer (unless you use firefox).

I would advise anyone to be careful with this company if it is the one I'm thinking it is.

Information on coolwebsearch / coolwwwsearch from merijn.org

bobafind, Nov 1, 2004 IP
  7. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    >>>I thought coolwebsearch was known to most people as the spyware kingdom?<<<

That's right, I wouldn't go near it unless you want a lot of hassles.

Cyclops, Nov 4, 2004 IP
  8. dentalplans

dentalplans Peon

Best Answers:
    I think we can throw DentalPlans into the mix...I have almost a million keyword phrases (many geo-based) to load into the search engine! Of course most won't get searched there, but it's always good to drill-down to the obscure stuff.
    Evan

dentalplans, Nov 6, 2004 IP
  9. rapaman

rapaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    This common mistake that someone using combination of woords - cool + web + search as flag that there exploit and other shit :)

But I was stupid too when bought domain with that combination of words and accept affiliate program, only after come info about exploits on site with that combination of words. But already many monthes put on promote site and manually finisht it, so must live on thad domain :)

I'm with my site not related to any exploits and never use it. Cause I'm honest webmaster and respect surfer and I'm self maded webmaster, you know this hardest way. And I care about my sub affiliates, I provide help for them and give templates and seo ppc dir script.

Main prob - stupid affiliates :) I'm thinking about cause open my own online gift shop and opening affiliate program. And not feel good when come thoughts that one stupid affiliate do shit with my program :((

rapaman, Feb 1, 2005 IP
  10. plmerlin

plmerlin Guest

Best Answers:
    Also, you or one of your provider is a cheater... I mean cheating affiliates... I made few searches on keywords we bid on.... We pay $0.20 and you indicate [font=arial, helvetica](3rd party fee 0.03)[/font] for these keywords... There is no mystake as the text associated is quite unique.

Well tomorrow morning I'll have a nice talk with some PPC people about their policies, they say that they don't resell to "spyware engines".

plmerlin, Feb 2, 2005 IP
  11. rapaman

rapaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tell more about talk, very interesting if this true. and where you search on my search engine ? or where ?

and don't call me cheater if this was to me

rapaman, Feb 6, 2005 IP
  12. plmerlin

plmerlin Guest

Best Answers:
    I said you or one of your provider is a cheater. But someone is cheating. Best for you is get rid of bidding amounts. It makes bidders nervous.

I talked to the PPC and decided to cancel my account. They also re-sell to much worse SEs.

plmerlin, Feb 6, 2005 IP
  13. rapaman

rapaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    No evidence - don't call me cheater. First research and ask. I really didn't like such things.

I think that your company not honest with you - they take from you 0.20 per click and bid to other ppc se with lowest value as possible and voila earne some extra money.

I'm didn't like when me call cheater without evidence or real subject, I have clear reputation for many years. And will not silently ignore any such things.

rapaman, Feb 7, 2005 IP
  14. bigbro

bigbro Peon

Best Answers:
    hi guys
    i'm the owner of best on today ppc affiliate programm
    http://highbidppc.com
    Our bids are really high, such high you never find anythere
    we pay fast and always intime
    minimum payout is 100$
    we will be glad to pay you for your traffic

any question please here
    or msn: megabigbro@hotmail.com

bigbro, Mar 26, 2005 IP
  15. jamestcs

jamestcs Peon

Best Answers:
    jamestcs, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  16. KingSEO

KingSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread is 887 days old.

KingSEO, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  17. fybeca

fybeca Peon

Best Answers:
    :cool:
    Check out www.neevie.com offering xml feeds at 75% payout...Plus parking domain features,advertising plus complete access to withdraw and fund your account

fybeca, Apr 13, 2007 IP
  18. eclickz

eclickz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try eClickZ.com ContextualAdz product. You can choose which keywords to show on your site, which is much better than Google or similar sites. Many ads earning over $2.00 per click from your website! Go to http://publisher.eclickz.com for more information or PM if interested.

Have a great and prosperous day!

eclickz, Dec 10, 2007 IP
  19. Toker

Toker Peon

Best Answers:
    CoolWebSearch was the first big Trogan that installed a Toolbar from hell.
    Since them the same people

Integrated Search Technology
    3300 Cote-Vertu
    Suite 410
    Montreal, Quebec H4R 2B7

Have many other Trojans programs that change start pages and
    send people to other sites than they're going to.
    I S T is owned by an Adult Company called GammaCash!

I worked with Merijn for quite awhile over CWS, they rewrote it every week and he updated the CWShreader weekly to get rid of it..

Toker, Dec 10, 2007 IP
  20. dpavatte

dpavatte Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't understand all the implications of affiliate marketing; however, I do understand that it is potentially advantageous to utilize them. My personal viewpoint is to maximize on profit, even though there are requirements, which is obviously not your particular understanding, which is fine; however, I'd like to know the affiliate marketing agents who pay the most. How does Google compare with others in this venture?

http://greatdiamondsforless.blogspot.com/

dpavatte, Jan 24, 2008 IP