1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 8Tag.com Social Bookmarking Site Alexa 73k 3400 UV/mo 23k PV's Over 2500 members!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by IIWizard, Sep 15, 2010.

This sale is for 8Tag.com

This is a premium 4 letter .com domain, and Highly memorable!

This site is an excellent Social Bookmarking site to add to your portfolio. The Alexa Rank is only 73k and not only does it get great steady traffic, but has over 2500 members and over 7,000 bookmarks. It gets new members and bookmarks everyday. With over 3400 Uniques and 23,000 page views monthly, this active bookmarking site is ready to go to the next level!

It also has a blog that automatically is updated with high quality and unique articles from a great blogging network. This site is a powerful site to promote your own sites and articles as well.

As a BIN bonus, you get 1 year of free quality hosting, and a free site transfer. Domain doesn't expire until this time next year. 8Tag.com is an aged domain at over 2 years old.

Take advantage of buying this great domain, and highly trafficked aged site at a great price. Free push to your Godaddy account.

Analytics For 8Tag.com can be viewed.... HERE

Thank you for viewing this listing :)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
    IIWizard, Sep 15, 2010 IP
  2. jkthedesigner

jkthedesigner Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's a damn good price for that rank. Can you show your revenue stats?

jkthedesigner, Sep 15, 2010 IP
  3. azulfi

azulfi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i hope site does not make more than $5 a month...I hope I m wrong..please send me screenshots.

azulfi, Sep 15, 2010 IP
  4. IIWizard

IIWizard Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There is no revenue being claimed for this site. Adsense has been placed on 8Tag.com as a filler only and nothing more. Currently, there are very low paying graphical ads showing, and adsense would be the last suggestion that I would use to monetize this site properly.

:) Thank you...

IIWizard, Sep 15, 2010 IP
  5. IIWizard

IIWizard Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Now taking reasonable offers on this site through PM...

IIWizard, Sep 16, 2010 IP