1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Deep linking and individual pages SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by FemaleTravelCompanion, Aug 26, 2010.

Guys,
    is there any white hatish :) / SE friendly auto-submission software for link building?
    Some of or sites have hundreds of web page and I want to increase ranks to all of them which would be impossible manually (unless with a large link building team).

FemaleTravelCompanion, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  2. belgian

belgian Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, such software exists. Search google for link building software should get you plenty.

Pierre.

belgian, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  3. FemaleTravelCompanion

FemaleTravelCompanion Peon

Best Answers:
    Probably there are plenty, but some i have do one by one links... I need the software that:
    - finds all my links on the site without me manually adding them to the software
    - submits them in bulk
    while I am sipping some wine :)

FemaleTravelCompanion, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  4. robdeehan

robdeehan Guest

Best Answers:
    why not resort to SEO outsourcing? not only will it save you money; manually made links sounds less spammy over and you get to choose high page rank sites to drop your links off.

robdeehan, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  5. blings

blings Peon

Best Answers:
    This does not guarantee quality submission, IMO. Most submissions need to pass through a captcha system where only human can put on the correct combination. Additionally, if a software is good enough to pass through that, the detect of visit is another halt for it be a successful automated submission. Not unless the provider of this kind of tool is hacking in on his own list of websites.

blings, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  6. FemaleTravelCompanion

FemaleTravelCompanion Peon

Best Answers:
    captcha should not be a problem for semi-automated tool that asks you to enter captcha, but it still saves you a looooot of time.
    still hope someone might have some suggestion for a suitable tool :)

FemaleTravelCompanion, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  7. Migueliscool

Migueliscool Peon

Best Answers:
    I have not heard of one but I am sure one is out there. I have not tried looking since I know it will be very expensive.

Migueliscool, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  8. robdeehan

robdeehan Guest

Best Answers:
    using an automated tool is kind of black hat-ish. This does not only guarantee quality links; you might get banned from a whole lot of websites because automation = spamming

robdeehan, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  9. brajeshyadav

brajeshyadav Active Member

Best Answers:
    hello friends

in my opinion you have to do manual submission for your inner page instead of automatic.

brajeshyadav, Sep 1, 2010 IP