1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Youtube Views! REAL viewers! [CHEAP]

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by ali-2006, Aug 19, 2010.

Hello and welcome, Before you read any content below, please be sure that you want to buy youtube views and this is serious stuff, If you do not know a lot about youtube look below. Their viewing system is very messed up, that is why you want to buy from me, my views are organic and very unique. For the rest read on. Please read before buying the views.

Since YouTube was taken over by Google, many marketers are having issues artificially increasing their views. This is because Google has implemented a new algorithm to prevent "fake" views which are generated using proxies. My service however, does not utilize this proxy system, it uses its own unique system to increase views gradually over time. There is no need to leave your PC on all night long nor is there any risk of getting your account or videos banned! Since My service is an organic viewing system, not only does its network grow bigger and bigger each day, it always sends a consistent flow of unique and quality views to your videos by the second.

It is pretty hard to find ways to get youtube views, especially when you want them to watch the whole video, to count as one view. Using a proxy and bot programs don't work anymore! They simply get filtered by youtube and freeze at 300 forever. Now if you didn't know youtube freezes all videos at 300 views. But with my service, you wait for 24 hours before the views unfreeze

Ask yourself these questions:

* Do you want to be at the top of the list for your YouTube videos?
    * Do you want to increase your views with no risk of getting banned?
    * Are your proxy view applications no longer working?
    * Are you looking for real untargeted people to see your videos? To get your spreading videos or any videos famous?

If you've answered YES to any of these questions, My service is for you!

Frequently Asked Questions:

How does it work?

My service uses an advanced viewing system that does not violate YouTube TOS. Your views are real and come from actual people who are logged into YouTube.

Will I get banned?

No. Since my service sends real traffic to your video you're membership is never jeopardized. Traffic is always sent gradually so no flags are ever raised!

Where does the traffic come from?

High traffic applications, embedded sites, facebook, twitter and other top tier web sites. You can easily monitor your traffic using the insight tool on YouTube!

Will your service freeze my views?

Definitely not. Traffic from my service will not freeze your views nor will it jeopardize your account. Your views will count way past 300 every
    time!

Is this legitimate?

Yes! My service is not black-hat or non-legit.

Why would I want to boost my views?

Its a no brainier. To get your videos to the top of search pages, featured areas and even more natural views! You can then use your high ranking videos to make money using CPA, AdSense, etc!

Will I get comments as well?

My service sends real views and therefore, real people WILL post comments and ratings provided your video is worthy of it. For every 1000 hits, its normal to expect a few ratings or comments.

Will I receive 50, 000 hits overnight?

No. My service provides REAL views, you may get 50, 000 views, but it surely won't be overnight. There is no legitimate method to boost your views that high. For best results, use my service as soon as you upload them.

Proof

[​IMG]
    Look at these statistics. As soon as this video was promoted using My service, its visitor increase went up by 600% within two days!

As you can see, this particular video had no issues passing the 300 freeze barrier. All proxy based applications cannot pass this freeze point implemented by Google in February 2009.

My service on the other hand, never struggles to pass this freeze point, your views are always counting!

[​IMG]
    Views are spread out amongst referrals, viral and embedded traffic so no flags are ever raised. My service views are completely acceptable to YouTube standards.

If you've got a good video and you know it; My service will help you get those first initial hits right away! Make your way to the top within days or even hours!

our Method:

Our method is not like any other, it doesn't have fake views, or anything like that.
    Instead it embeds your videos amongst high traffic web sites and applications to increase exposure and views. This method is not only real, but more effective, legitimate and acceptable to YouTube Terms of Service.

My prices
    The prices will change from time to time so buy it now when it's cheap!

How it will work

your video will be submitted in a database which is top secret, it will spread your video for views you paid for. When the views, not exact views because it is legitamite (you may get more views than you paid for.)
    We will remove your video from our database. And you will have gotten all your views.

Minimum order: 500
    500 views: $5
    1-2 days depends.
    1,000 views: $9
    each 1,000 views will take around 2-3 days so be paitent.

5,000 views: $23
    takes 6-7 days.

10,000 views $40
    takes 26-30 days

PM ME to buy !

After purchasing give me a pm with your youtube link , I will reply asap and submit your video into my database
    remember to PM ME YOUR TRANSACTION ID and the views u wanted thanks. Please be PATIENT

Support

I can offer support on this thread, by pm and by yahoo messenger

Pre made support FAQ:

I am not seeing any views...

Please allow sufficient time for your videos to enter our viewing cycle. Although you should be getting hits almost instantly, YouTube's counting system is also severely slow. If you are getting absolutely NO hits what-so-ever, try entering your video again. It may have not uploaded properly.

My counter has been stuck at 300 for sometime now.

YouTube's counter is extremely slow during the 300 mark. You need to give you video at least 48 hours before you start worrying. It is like this for ALL videos. my service will ALWAYS count past 300 and will never freeze your views as its viewing system is not proxy based. Sometimes it can take YouTube a few days to update your video past the 300 views mark. You may see your views are still climbing via Insight.

My views are dipping.

There are days where you will receive more hits than others. We are trying to keep it as consistent as possible; however, since we are sending real traffic to your videos, at this point, we cannot assure the same view delivery rate each day. You will see occasional spikes and drops. In the end it will average out to be the same as if it is a steady growth rate.

Why does Insight show a different amount of views?

Insight can update faster or slower than the videos actual counter. There are times when you'll notice it is behind and there are times when it will show even more than the actual views. This a YouTube flaw that cannot be fixed on our end. Statistics are updated every few hours so for best results, it is recommended you compare views with Insight when it matches the hits to your video.

I can only 4-8 view services a day, because it requires a lot of spreading and methods I can't tell you. So if it has passed the limit sold then please wait for the next day

I will offer two free review copies
    each is 500 views

Thank you

ali-2006, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  2. johny2006

johny2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I like to take a review copy.

johny2006, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  3. arddi2007

arddi2007 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Upon OP request, I wanted to let you know that I've been picked for a review copy so far. This is the link he's going to promote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSdmuTdvNWA

At the moment, it has 10 views. I'll let you know with a full review once he finishes his service.

arddi2007, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  4. sketch

sketch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Can I buy a block of views (e.g. 500 views) and split it among 3 videos?

sketch, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  5. ali-2006

ali-2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    not for the 500 views pack ..its too low .. maybe for the 5000 views and up

ali-2006, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  6. TsubasaOzora

TsubasaOzora Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    TsubasaOzora, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  7. ali-2006

ali-2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this review is done

ali-2006, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  8. arddi2007

arddi2007 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My review:

I received exactly 605 Youtube views within 2 days and I've seen an increase on my website. I think that the traffic is at least a little targeted and is very recommended! The OP was friendly and provided me with a wonderful service!

Great service!
    9.5/10

arddi2007, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  9. ali-2006

ali-2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the review
    and check your video again .. my views won't ever stop , it will get you featured if you ordered enough

ali-2006, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  10. ali-2006

ali-2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ali-2006, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  11. TsubasaOzora

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OMG... THAT SUPER Fast..

this noon when i see it's just 1.1k

when i see now is 1.9k..

TsubasaOzora, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  12. TsubasaOzora

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review :

Super recommended dude...

i just don't know what he make for my video

as you guys can see.. i post request at 23 August..

today.. my video already 3.6k.. super hell worth for a review copy...

u can see at here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8paaGxAdD4

TsubasaOzora, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  13. ali-2006

ali-2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm glad you both enjoyed my service
    i try to give the best views so my views don't ever stop even after you get your order

ali-2006, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  14. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you also offering geo-targeted Youtube video traffic? I would prefer US only traffic for my newly made video. You have any special package for it?

Thanks!

bogartkick, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  15. ali-2006

ali-2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yes i can do Geo-targeted ..i will send the traffic from us ..same prices ..no problem

ali-2006, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  16. mindee

mindee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd like to try out your service and I'm getting a video together to test this service

mindee, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  17. extremepullups

extremepullups Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    im interested in this service

extremepullups, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  18. mindee

mindee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for the views, didnt check regularly enough to find if all the traffic came from ali-2006 as I was also driving traffic from elsewhere at the same time but good job fron Ali.

check out http://trafficlunatic.com

mindee, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  19. Larry S:)

Larry S:) Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    33.3% - 1
    Ordered 5000 view package and worked a promised, took a little longer than 7 days, but good service. Would like to order again

Larry S:), Oct 15, 2010 IP
  20. mindee

mindee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't know what Ali does but it'd drawn just under 5k views of my video, just check it again bought 500 views and 2-3 weeks later this many views, great job...

mindee, Oct 17, 2010 IP