1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guru script

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by korenjak, Aug 17, 2010.

Hello,

I am intresting in one this guruscript (http://www.guruscript.com/products.php). Have anyone some experience with this script. What is your opinion about this script.

Thanks for answers...

korenjak, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  2. FotoZone

FotoZone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sending pm, this cool and ithink so, you now ?

FotoZone, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  3. hulefar

hulefar Peon

Best Answers:
    FotoZone, if u have a nulled copy. Do you care to share ?

hulefar, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  4. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    which one are you talking about? There are 3 scripts on there. They all seem fairly expensive.

contentboss, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  5. korenjak

korenjak Peon

Best Answers:
    I am talking about this one http://www.guruscript.com/linuxmap.php

korenjak, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  6. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes! The Products of the Guruscript are nice, but I do not know about their customer support.

iwebsocial, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  7. nirajkum

nirajkum Active Member

Best Answers:
    never tried it .. what kind of scripts they offer

nirajkum, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  8. ra28832

ra28832 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do not buy anything GuruScript. These guys are a SCAM and thieves!

ra28832, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  9. soniamike

soniamike Peon

Best Answers:
    i buy 3 products and running on different domain without any issue. Still full support from Guru Script Team.

soniamike, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  10. guruscript

guruscript Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

We are GuruScript.com, a leader in escripts all over globe....

You can find our products much better than your expectations...

We have a lot to show you if you visit our site, see our portfolio to explore what wonders we do !!!

Regards
    GuruScript

guruscript, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  11. andyiltoscano

andyiltoscano Peon

Best Answers:
    I landed by accident in this forum where I found written that it seems that Guruscript are scammers . NO MORE 'FALSE.
    I bought for my web agency Guruscript many products and I never had any problems.

I also made them realize 3 sites with their cloning sites service for my clients and they have been very satisfied.

Their service is very good and their scripts are no bugged.

I think that those who write here are only losers of competitors trying to blacken the reputation of a company with which I was fine.

I m also available to repeat these things by phone to everyone . Ask me in case

I'm tired of those behind these forums to deceive those who work seriously as Guruscript
    Shame on you!

I invite all the Guruscript customers satisfied to rebel against this indecent Forum and to express their opinion

Regards,
    John Bradley
    ZEALOUSWEB TECHNOLOGIES
    301 Clematis Street, Suite 3000,
    West Palm Beach, Florida - 33401
    USA

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
    andyiltoscano, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  12. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    careful. DP ban people who 'shill'.

contentboss, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  13. abruni

abruni Member

Best Answers:
    Hi!

I just bought a script , the script installation is ok (I know how to do it) and up, but there are no instructions on how to make the Facebook connect button work (I do have the FAcebook ID and secret key, but in which code line of the facebook.php must I enter them?). Service is fine for sales, but for technical problems such as this, it's not up to standard. I am trying the support chat, obviously the sales guy forwarded me to a technical guy. I am writing as I am waiting (5 minutes are passed by), ok got the guy, he told me that I need to configure the header.php file but no more details, then the chat connection crashed. I restarted a new chat, but the chat is down...the whole site is down right now. MAybe I don't need to configure anything but when I tried to use the FB connect button it didn't work...
    Conclusion, I don't think these people are scams, but probably they are just struggling like any newcomer to have a business (the site is only 1 year old)..

abruni, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  14. andyiltoscano

andyiltoscano Peon

Best Answers:
    I have absolulty no problem to say BY PHONE what i wrote. If DP or YOU want to call me +1 302 319-2124 i can simply repeat what i wrote. I m asking WHY Guruscript is not doing any legal action to the two above-boasters. They can really do damage thispoor company who have no idea. What evidence have to sully a company like that? Then i ask them if they have proves to publish here the evidence of their misfortunes. I will perform smoothly on my side the PROVES of the good work done by Guruscript. It 'a shame, a shame that they want to ruin a company in this way. This is no way to compete. If they are competitors they must the dignity to say which Proves they have.

15. andyiltoscano

andyiltoscano Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that they have only 1 problem: they have a lot of success and they struggle to keep up with all customers. This is their problem. They are notcrooks, but excellent professionals. But struggling to keep up with everything. But between saying that and say they are crooks who are just struggling to provide service to all customers is an abyss! IT's A SHAME what some guys wrote him against them. Guruscript is not the paradise but it's a very good site where you can buy scripts and web development services. That's all!

16. andyiltoscano

andyiltoscano Peon

Best Answers:
    Not to mention that in addition to having to defend from these writers of these undeservedly bad things many of their scripts are available without license Scriptmafia and more. How do you think these people need to survive here while someone writes these things unjust and then their scripts are available for free on sites like Scriptmafia? Any idea how can they do? I sell sites with my company 10times the price that makes Guruscript. But I got to know them and appreciate them. In my opinion it is absolutely unfair to criticize them in this way.
    If there are PROVES please show!!!

17. ra28832

ra28832 Peon

Best Answers:
    Andyiltoscano,

You want me to show proof? I will show a LOT of proof.

GuruScript DO NOT refunds your money.
    GuruScript scripts are TERRIBLE and full of bugs.
    GuruScript takes your money outsources your work to cheap oursourcer farms.
    GuruScript IS NOT in the U.S.

You don't have to believe me. Try it for yourself. Simply DON'T PAY them in a way that will prevent you from requesting a refund.
    Unfortunately, they will ask you to pay via methods that ARE not refundable.

The posting from soniamine is clearly a posting made by GuruScript.
    The posting by andyiltoscano was MADE by the owner of guruscript!!!

What a joker!! These guys are 100% professional scammers. They scammed me a while ago, but apparently they still do it ..:)
    Want proof...becareful for what you ask...I have a LOT of proof....I will give them an oppotunity to come out clear or I will post it all!!

REPENT scammers!! Tell people what you do. You scam people and run away with their funds. Here in Europe, we know the scammer that runs this site.

Their own website was for sale recently in flippa --> https://flippa.com/100425-script-selling-business-made-more-than-12000-in-4-months-low-reserve

The owner of GuruScript has the same ID as the posting andyiltoscano in some of his emails....he is not too bright.

Coming Soon with Proof...

Enforcer

ra28832, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  18. andyiltoscano

andyiltoscano Peon

Best Answers:
    HELLO I ANSWER TO YOUR LAST POST:

A) GuruScript DO NOT refunds your MONEY-> IN THIS SITE IS CLEARLY SHOWED THAT THEY REFUND IF IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFACTED WITHIN 30 DAYS. ALSO THEY USE PLIMUS, ONE OF THE MOST SECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY AND EVERY CLIENT CAN ASK A REFUND IN 30 DAYS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM AND GET IT-> SO IT'S FALSE

B) GuruScript scripts are TERRIBLE and full of bugs-> I DON'T KNOW ABOUT WHICH SCRIPT ARE YOU SPEAKING FOR . MY EXPERIENCE IS THAT I GOT 10 SCRIPTS FROM THEM. YES THEY HAD SOME BUGS AT THE BEGINNING BUT THEY PROVIDES A VERY GOOD SUPPORT AND THEY MANAGED ALL MY PROBLEMS. THEY ALSO UPDATE EACH SCRIPT AFTER EACH BUG IS FOUNDED ON MONTHLY BASE. ALSO MICROSOFT WINDOWS HAS BUGS AND MICROSOFT IS NOT SHIT. MY EXPERIENCE IS THAT NOW THEIR SCRIPTS ARE REALLY WELL DEBUGGED. I ASK TO OTHER CLIENTS TO PROVE IT AND SHOW THEIR EXPERIENCES

C) GuruScript takes your money outsources your work to cheap oursourcer farms->THEY HAVE AN INTERNAL DEPARTMENT NOW, ONE IN INDIA AND ONE IN ROMANIA. IT'S ALL INSOURCED IN THIS MOMENT. MY COMPANY USES THEM TO OUTSOURCE A LOT OF PROJECTS AND THEY PROVIDE ME A VERY GOOD SERVICES WITH AN OUTSORCED TEAM FROM INDIA BY THEIR EMPLOYEES. PERHAPS IT COULD HAPPENED IN THE PAST. BUT NOW THIS IS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

D) GuruScript IS NOT in the U.S.-> CORRECT, IT'S LOCATED IN FRANCE. IT'S WRITTEN IN THE ABOUT ME. BUT THEY HOLDING COMPANY IS IN US, REGISTRED IN DELAWARE.

F) Guruscript was not sold on FLIPPA-> it was PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITY DONE. IT'S LARGELY KNOWED THAT THIS SITE HAS THE SAME OWNERS AND SAME DNS AND SAME SERVERS FROM THE BEGINNING. YOU CAN CHECK BY YOURSELF

SO WHICH ARE THE PROVES TO SAY THAT THEY ARE SHIT AND THEY ARE WORST THEN OTHERS? ONLY THESE?
    TOOOOOO FEW AND WEAK!
    TOOOOOOOO FEW FOR SAY THAT THEY ARE SHIT
    I START TO SUSPECT THAT NOT ALL HERE ARE HONEST.

PLEASE SHOW PROVES!

andyiltoscano, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  19. spanishguitar

spanishguitar Peon

Best Answers:
    I m a Guruscript client. I read all these messages and i m really attonished!!

I bought 3 scripts from Guruscript and i lunched at the moment these 2 sites:

-Oddjobmarket
    -Estimatorguru

Check them on Google and look what you can do with their scripts!!

How can someone say that Guruscript is a shit if with its scripts i created this site?
    They helped me in developing and improve it. Please looke at it before say things not correct.
    Guruscript is not perfect but they do a great work in helping their clients.

Anyway see my site and judge by yourself. I have to thank Guruscript for that!

spanishguitar, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  20. ra28832

ra28832 Peon

Best Answers:
    Does this guy think we are stupid?

Do you expect us to believe that the posting by SpanishGuitar is an actual client and that the two websites are real client sites?

what a joke.

This is further proof that these guys are professional scammers.

ra28832, Sep 15, 2011 IP