1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Gorgeous website - Targetted Traffic - 24HRS - NO RESERVE!!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by AndrewRivers, Aug 12, 2010.

GORGEOUS looking website...

Drives its own traffic on autopilot...

Auto Updates Itself with relevant content...

[​IMG]

Makemakeup.info

Bidding starts at $25
    Bin is set at $100
    No Reserve is set!!​

Let me explain how this works:

1 - This website is attached to a twitter account, that grows with the help of a special tool.

2 - Each post it does automatically, automatically becomes a tweet.

3 - Followers of the twitter account see the tweet, and come to check the site.

4 - Plenty of monetization options are available on the website and those include:

A)Google Adsense
    B)Amazon Products on the sidebars
    C)Amazon Products displayed as posts, interleaved with the regular posts(articles and videos)
    D)Clickbank Products displayed as posts, interleaved as well
    E)Cpa content gateways available for use anytime you decide.

See this graphic I´ve came up with for better understanding:​

[​IMG]

WHAT YOU GET

**Domain name - this is a highly brandable researched targetted keyword domain that has 165k exact searches/month on Google alone(data gathered on google adwords tool)

**Website Files

**Twitter account attached to website

**WPROBOT 3 FULL - The plugin that is used for driving the relevant content on a hourly basis. Costs $167 alone. Comes pre-configured and with ALL modules included(15 in total) - wprobot.net

**TWITTER TOOLS FOR WORDPRESS - The plugin that tweets every post to the account followers.

**Tweet Adder FULL - the plugin that follows twitter users based on their interest, In exchange, gets you followed back, allowing you to display your new posts, thus driving more targetted visitors to your website.

**Whydowork Adsense - The plugin that automatically displays adsense on top of each post, making it really easy to get click$.

**Blackhat Codebreaker Script - The most on demand gateway script. What it does? It locks the content so that user has to complete a CPA offer in order to proceed. Once the offer is completed, the content is liberated. Has tons of options, including teasing timer (the time user has to view website before it locks up)

Now I know you may be thinking "Yeah but this is a .info domain, google doesn´t like it..."

Yes that´s true... BUT WHO CARES! WE´RE NOT dealing with search engines here, the traffic comes almost all from twitter! Yet the website is indexed and is starting to get search engine traffic as well.

You can care less about SERPS! All traffic is organic and HIGHLY TARGETTED! In this case, within the makeup niche, which is HUGE.

Grab yourself this promising website using the BIN(pm me), and I will provide you with ONE WHOLE WEEK of support, teach you how to use all the tools to keep this website growing steadily, then you will be able to take care of it the way you want!

This website will need 2 minutes of your attention daily, to keep the twitter account growing. The procedure is extremely easy and I will guide you through.

Don´t miss out on this one - 24hrs only! =D

Feel free to ask questions and pm me for more details!​

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
    AndrewRivers, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  2. AndrewRivers

AndrewRivers Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alright guys, less than 12 hours left! Remember that there is no reserve!

I will add a bonus!

If the auction goes up to $70 you get a

DEEP LINK DIRECTORY SUBMITTER SOFTWARE

that will submit ANY website to 350+ deep link directories! Easy as filling some forms and click go. It does the job pretty well! Free for the bidder who bids the first $70, no matter if he wins the auction! =]

UPDATE: Alright people, minimum bid raise is now $5, just so we don´t get that $1 bid raising only to disqualify the previous bidder.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
    AndrewRivers, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  3. AndrewRivers

AndrewRivers Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here´s a screenshot of google analytics, for those who wonder how is this site doing in details:

[​IMG]

See? Most traffic is US TARGETTED - this will be a cash machine in a near future!

the days it didn´t get any traffic was due to a downtime on my previous server.​

4. AndrewRivers

AndrewRivers Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    8 hours left!