1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem with Popular Posts plugin's post view count

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by coolfriend, Aug 5, 2010.

I use popular posts plugin to display the view count after the title of each post of my wordpress blog and it mostly works fine. I do it as in this way after the title of the post.

<div class="post-author"><?php _te('By '); the_author();?> <?print(" ------ ");?><?php echo popular_posts_views(); ?> <?print("views");?> </div>

But for some posts, one out of four, it shows ' Array views' instead of the view count.

for example, look at this post -
    www.turnbacktogod.com/book-our-hearts-at-sunday-mass

Someone please help me on this. I asked many. Digitalpoint is my last resort.

Georgy N Joseph

coolfriend, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  2. koko5

koko5 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Georgy,

Please try disabling WP Total Cache plugin.If this solves your problem, than it's better using DB Cache reloaded
    Try google about this plugin to check how many bugs this fixes. But first of all, disable all your cache plugins at all and try without caching is the problem still there.

Regards: Nick :)

koko5, Aug 5, 2010 IP