1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Awesome AdSense Niche site for sale.Good potential.Low Bin.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by creativecommons, Jul 31, 2010.

Hello,

Up for the Sale is Injection Molding Equipment.

Its very difficult to get a domain for a decent keyword.Keyword domains tends to rank really high on Google and other search engines.
    It is true that Keyword domains rank well in search engines when compared to the other domains.

According to Google Adwords Keyword tool , the keyphrase Injection Molding Equipment is getting 5,400 Searches and 2,400 exact searches which is great and the CPC $2.76 is really awesome !!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Competetion on Google for this keyword is Super low.Its just 27,900 when searched with quotes..So I would say this site is going to rank on first page of Google for the keyword as I got many similar sites ranking well on Google.So better grab this before any one.This is going to earn you good income with minimal efforts.

BIN is $34.

I have got a reseller account from hostgator, so I can give hosting for free for 6 months if the buyer needs it.

PM me if you have any questions.

Regards
    Adi.

creativecommons, Jul 31, 2010 IP