1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Proven Formula For Success for your Affiliate programs.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by cashfinder, Jul 28, 2010.

A Proven Formula For Success
    Here are the basic concepts:

First, research the Internet to determine which industries offer lucrative affiliate programs, then search for keyword phrases -- related to YOUR chosen industry -- search terms which were most frequently used in the previous 60-days at the search engines. These are the exact words that people type into search engines when surfing. Knowing these words and phrases -- and their relative popularity -- is essential to Internet success. The VAST majority of Internet publishers do not know how to effectively use this information or even where to find it.

Then, structure the content of your site BASED on these keywords -- As I organize the content of your site, strategically place these important keywords within the body of your pages. do this, so that when the search engines send out their 'spiders' -- programs that regularly scour the Internet for URL's that contain "matching" content, which they bring back to store in their databases, -- your pages get a high score for relevancy. Learning how-to optimize your sites' content for relevancy is a must.

Then, submit to the search engines -- Once the site is complete, submit its URL to all of the search engines according to the protocols each require. This needs to be done right. It's another thing missed by most webmasters and contributes to their low traffic.

Then, I choose which revenue generating links to place on your site -- while I wait for your sites to be indexed. NOTE: The primary goal of your sites are to attract relevant traffic, which hopefully converts to a sale when a visitor clicks-thru to an offer. They then leave your site with your commission tracking codes embedded in their browser. From that point forward the merchant handles the transaction (if any) on my behalf and I get paid, usually a month or so later. It's a wonderful business relationship. The merchant handles all the customer fulfillment and I handle the referral.
    * And then, begin organizing your inbound links for maximum PageRank at Google (and Yahoo and MSN) -- Search engine rankings are governed by algorithms that assign points for relevancy and importance. Recent changes in algorithms at Google, Yahoo, MSN and others assign mega points for inbound link-popularity, -- which seeks to establish how many other relevant sites have a 'backwards link' to yours and which pages of your site are the MOST important.

cashfinder, Jul 28, 2010 IP