1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3cm

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by archamedes, Jun 24, 2010.

Hey all. I have been with 3cm (free cash machine) for a little over 2 weeks now. Just wondered if anyone else is a member and thinks its spectacularly amazing as its made out to be. i doubt the yauchts, ferrari's and mansions are really an option with the site, but I have spent hours/days doing the traffic exchange thig and it just seems pointless. I got more sign ups through my youtube ad than anything i was trying to do with them. Clickbank i understand, it makes sense how it all works and i can see how it can make a lot of money, but i just don't get GDI, it doesn't seem to serve any purpose apart from give you a poorly designed website with limited controls, which i really have no use for, and now my 7 days free account has now gone to pay per month, there seems to be absolutly no way to cancel your account apart from a telephone number which i cant call cos im in a different country.

archamedes, Jun 24, 2010 IP