1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR3 - Anime website - highly profitable - low maintenance - 150$ Monthly Rev aprox

Discussion in 'Sites' started by im_savage_rawr, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Description:

I am selling an established high page rank (3) website. The site was created on February 5th 2010 and has been running successfully since then. The site is easy to manage and requires minimal bandwidth to run since all of the content is embedded. I have worked hard on this website and created it because I am fan of the series and the website but it turned to be a great success and very profitable. I am selling it due to not having enough time to promote and manage it anymore due to college, internship and my real job. I would like to see this website go to a dedicated person. Below are all the stats of the website relating to income, traffic and other.

Established: Febuary 5th 2010
    Pagerank: 3
    Alexa: 705,122
    Google Index: 121
    Bing + Yahoo Indexed as well
    Yahoo Link Domain: 6131
    Feedburner: 2,672 (EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS!!)

Structure & Maintence

The site is based on the Wordpress blogging platform. Easy to manage

The blog is easy to manage and takes about 15-30 minutes a week to manage. All the content is embedded so it uses minimal bandwidth.

INCOME

The site currently makes all its income from CPALEAD(CPA), ReduxMedia(CPM), and Adsense which I removed about a month ago.

WEBSITE HOSTING & Requirments

The website is based on wordpress and requires mysql database support. Almost all web-hosting companies offer this right now.

A shared server should be enough for the website it currently runs on my dedicated server and it takes up about 1% of its resources and bandwidth which is minimal.

SUPPORT AFTER SALE

I am able to assist with the transfer fully and will provide full support by e-mail and instant messaging after the sale. I will also provide you with details on how to promote cpalead and get more traffic and revenue to the site so you can earn a lot more.

If you have any questions please leave a comment, message me if you want to talk privately or on instant messenger. Please keep all comments and messages about the sale. I am not here to teach you how to work in this business. Thank you :)

REVENUE DETAILS

CPALEAD
    Feb 5th - Feb 28th - 193.43
    Mar 1st - Mar 31st - 75.40
    Apr 1st - Apr 30th - 49.45
    May 1st - May 31st - 40.19
    Jun 1st - Jun 22nd - 89.46

Adsense
    Feb 5th - May 16th - 96.28$

REDUX MEDIA
    MAY 1st - Jun 22nd - 46.09$

TRAFFIC DETAILS
    The traffic comes from search engines, social networking promotion and video promotions. It takes about 15-25 minutes a week to promote the site and you could always promote more than I did to earn more.

I will teach the new owner of the site all the promotion and revenue secrets I know which I use to make this site profitable.

Attached Files:

im_savage_rawr, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  2. im_savage_rawr

im_savage_rawr Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I forgot to put a starting bid. The starting bid is 200$

im_savage_rawr, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  3. im_savage_rawr

im_savage_rawr Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The site earned 11$ yesterday.

im_savage_rawr, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  4. kashirakaze

kashirakaze Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you explain the huge variances in traffic? One day this month there were 3,790 visitors but another day there were only 197. How can this be?

kashirakaze, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  5. im_savage_rawr

im_savage_rawr Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ongoing series, episodes are released twice a week. depending on how much promotion is done traffic varies.

im_savage_rawr, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  6. Hipto

Hipto Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've PMed you. Might be interested

Hipto, Jun 26, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.